FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Prepare for Henry's case for why the Bears will be great this year during his catchup.
Well, if you insist.........We should be solid. The defense will still be very good. We have 3 good running backs (Jones, Benson, Peterson). Grossman and his health is a question, as is the talent of our receivers.We are in a pretty weak division and don't have that brutal a schedule. I'm hoping for 10, maybe 11 wins. We should be able to win the NFC North. If the offense clicks, maybe we can win a playoff game.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Blue gets boobs, Jeffrey gets ass and I get shoulder. WTF, I got hosed
Hey, your hose was desired, you just didn't let her tap your spiggot.
And we know what that gets ya!contrary to what every woman everywhere on this planet says, "i just want a nice guy!"Bah!
QFOHPGHMFT, and I know this because I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet.
According to the thread in General, Shaver has the longest consecutive streak of playing in the Neg O, and not cashing.Congrats!
SNAPThis is why she can't afford her boob job yet. :club:
Actually I rechecked .. it is a 14 hour drive.. It makes more sense to me.. but it still looks to me like the train goes down the coast.. either way.. I must have been thinking of somewhere else with the 10 hours vs 14 hours. Thanks for your help in trying to get to the bottom of my blondeness :club:
all the stops you listed ,at least I'm assuming they are stops, is why it takes the train so much longer. You have to sit while people get on and off every time.

It's just one of those daysWhen ya don't wanna wake upEverything is fucked, everybody sucks.You don't really know whyBut you wanna justify rippin' someone's head offNo human contactAnd if you interact your life is on contractYour best bet is to stay away mother fucker!It's just one of those days!It's all about the he says she says bullshitI think you better quit lettin' shit slipOr you'll be leavin with a fat lipIt's all about the he says she says bullshitI think you better quit talkin' that shit

Castro is sick?Can you hear that? Can ya? shhhhhhh!The sound of bulldozers!or is it The sound of the mob mobilizing?or is itLas Vegas letting out a massive "Uh oh!"Will i see a better 'Las Vegas' that will be cheap to get to in my lifetime?HOPING! :club:
I heard someone from Cuba on the news saying Castro's brother was worse than he was, so don't get too hopeful. Although I have no idea how true that statement is.That would be a much nicer flight though :D
I heard someone from Cuba on the news saying Castro's brother was worse than he was, so don't get too hopeful. Although I have no idea how true that statement is.That would be a much nicer flight though :club:
hell, screw the flight!i already got plans. Once Castro's dead, i'm down in the keys offering chartered boat/fishing to Cuba! done dealio!
Hey norm, if you're not doing anything tonight I was thinking about going to play free bar poker at a pretty cool bar down here in the Deck. Absolute will probably be there too.
just be sure not to lend him any money