FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

So I will be happy to sleep on your boat if that's cool and use the marina facilities. Otherwise SAM and I can bring camping gear and camp at the Clear Creek place. As for Amy, she is nearly a lock. Just needs confirmation, but boss says should be okay. I don't want to pay to sleep. Just tell me where I'm going and I'll bring the appropriate gear. Woo Hoo.
well, you're driving, so plan on bringing the stuff, but you can sleep on the boat.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you're a girlie, that's what you do! :club: you've never done it!?! yea, and i don't drink! i call bull on that one! it's in you're dna! at least once in you're life you made that 'guy' walk back to his friends and then you and your friends laughed at him!karma! :D
Harsh. I dig.
Damnit now I want a Thanksgiving feast for lunch. That probably won't happen.
If you get to my house, I'll make you a Thanksgiving Feast. I rock at Thanksgiving. I'll even do noodles and potatoes and stuffing. I make a mean dinner role (brioche, very tasty) and I kick butt at green beans. Oh yeah, and I make a good pumpkin pie too. I can do creme brulee if you like as well, just get here.
you're a girlie, that's what you do! :club: you've never done it!?! yea, and i don't drink! i call bull on that one! it's in you're dna! at least once in you're life you made that 'guy' walk back to his friends and then you and your friends laughed at him!karma! :D
I'm honestly trying to think of a scenario where I've done that, mostly because I did quite a bit of work this morning and I don't want to do more. Also because I think it would make an amusing story to tell, but I'm wracking my brain and I don't seriously think I've ever done something like that.I did tell a boy I wanted to just be friends once but that was in 8th grade and he was my best friend. I had no desire to kiss him. Looking back, I was very short sighted.
"48 hour notice to enter Apartment:We will need to enter your apartment on Thursday August 3rd..."Hmm... can someone explain to them that would be 24 hours? :club: Farking idiots.
Well they printed the notices yesterday. :D
If you get to my house, I'll make you a Thanksgiving Feast. I rock at Thanksgiving. I'll even do noodles and potatoes and stuffing. I make a mean dinner role (brioche, very tasty) and I kick butt at green beans. Oh yeah, and I make a good pumpkin pie too. I can do creme brulee if you like as well, just get here.
That sounds awesome. I'll leave on Wednesday afternoon.
Don't you mean the "You know how I know YOUR gay" crash seminar?
Maybe we should changed it to "Y'aller" and it'd make more sense for him.
I'm honestly trying to think of a scenario where I've done that, mostly because I did quite a bit of work this morning and I don't want to do more. Also because I think it would make an amusing story to tell, but I'm wracking my brain and I don't seriously think I've ever done something like that.I did tell a boy I wanted to just be friends once but that was in 8th grade and he was my best friend. I had no desire to kiss him. Looking back, I was very short sighted.
Yea, right!enjoy your world! :D:club::D
Instead of continuing to feel stupid, I'm gonna enjoy the fact that you said "our girl". That's cute.
Mission accomplished. By the way, you should've kissed your friend. Sometimes it works.
wheres Kristen? this football talk has to stop
Still looking at houses for Amy.
np. I won't give it a second thought. Unless you wanna bring your kids here, and kennel 'em with my dogs.
My kids should be kenneled with dogs. They are that uncivilized.
Wanna know how I know your gay? ........................................
I love Calvin and Hobbes!
Lunch: Ham & Provelone w/ Extra Mayo and Roasted Peppers from the Italian DeliDiet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (sorry)It is GOOOOOOT!
Did you eat more than 3 bites?
The sheep? Now I'm confused.
No, when I tried that with the sheep in Vegas it just laid there and didn't move. It's almost as if it wasn't a real sheep.
I love Calvin and Hobbes!
This won't get any less funny.
My house to Atlanta:Total Est. Time: 11 hours, 50 minutesTotal Est. Distance: 747.00 milesNo good for me either. Plus I work Sunday and Monday.
Get the time off, stop in Indy and ride the rest of the way with Amy, Scott and I!