FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Well technically you did nothing. Oz reassesed the monetary situation. But when you find the airplane tickets then you can say you did something :club: . Hope you find a way to get thereDon't worry about it. Glad to hear that things may allow you to make it. Good luck with finding the flights. It sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend.
Yeah, now I have another dilemma. We can do Atlanta but not Vegas in November. But if we do Vegas in November we can't do Vegas in March. And is anyone really going to Vegas in March anyway? And is anyone really coming here in February? All these things would be good to know before I decide Atlanta/Vegas March or Vegas Nov/Somewhere else next year.Arrrrgh!
Ivan update:Work still sucks.Home is getting better.Catchup:Happy B-day, chicken.Sorry, Cliff, hope the job prospects light up for you.Everyone else and their stupid football talk: You totally missed Renae's point:Renae, root for the Seahawks. I'll give you a massage everytime they win, and I'll give you a massage everytime they lose. If I'm not available, I'm sure Logan will be happy to fill in. And by massage I mean....
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner. I will need to get a Seahawks jersey soon.Glad to see you again, Greg. We miss you around here.
I'll fill in even if he's available.In other words...I GOT LAST!Edit: Glad to hear things are looking up at home, Greg.
Yep, Seahawks it is.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Yeah, now I have another dilemma. We can do Atlanta but not Vegas in November. But if we do Vegas in November we can't do Vegas in March. And is anyone really going to Vegas in March anyway? And is anyone really coming here in February? All these things would be good to know before I decide Atlanta/Vegas March or Vegas Nov/Somewhere else next year.Arrrrgh!
Ok let's look at this from an outsider look.I think people are seriously going to your house for the superbowl, so let's move on from there.I say do Atlanta, but skip vegas in november. It's around the holiday season, spend as much time with family and friends as possible. As for the next vegas trip, and for selfish reasons (because I can make it), I think it would be better in April, which may also provided for a bigger group to go again. You would also be able to make it because you would have vacation time and money since you didn't go in November.I think you are trying to make every gathering which is admirable, but not possible. Sometimes things have to be left on the side. I think I got a bit rambly towards the end, but those are just my thoughts. Take it or leave it. You'll make the right call.
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner. I will need to get a Seahawks jersey soon.Glad to see you again, Greg. We miss you around here.Yep, Seahawks it is.
I've got a Steve Largent jersey you can wear while we watch the games. But you can wear ONLY the jersey. Sexy.You could wear the Shaun Alexander jersey also, if you want.
Yeah, now I have another dilemma. We can do Atlanta but not Vegas in November. But if we do Vegas in November we can't do Vegas in March. And is anyone really going to Vegas in March anyway? And is anyone really coming here in February? All these things would be good to know before I decide Atlanta/Vegas March or Vegas Nov/Somewhere else next year.Arrrrgh!Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner. I will need to get a Seahawks jersey soon.Glad to see you again, Greg. We miss you around here.Yep, Seahawks it is.
Who's jersey would you like?Unless you would rather wear something like this during games? :club::Dphotoseagals.jpgbtw, as long as I have a job of some sort, which is up in the air right now, my wife and I will be going to Vegas in November.

Ren, I plan to do everything in my power to make it to your place in Feb. I'm still a big maybe for Nov. in Vegas. Spring or Summer Vegas is more likely, though I'd try to make both Nov and the spring/summer trip too. Dave gets really grouchy about my travel so I understand money and Ozzy issues. I would LOVE for you to get to ATL, but if you can't, I will understand. I will cry, but I will understand. Nik

Ok let's look at this from an outsider look.I think people are seriously going to your house for the superbowl, so let's move on from there.I say do Atlanta, but skip vegas in november. It's around the holiday season, spend as much time with family and friends as possible. As for the next vegas trip, and for selfish reasons (because I can make it), I think it would be better in April, which may also provided for a bigger group to go again. You would also be able to make it because you would have vacation time and money since you didn't go in November.I think you are trying to make every gathering which is admirable, but not possible. Sometimes things have to be left on the side. I think I got a bit rambly towards the end, but those are just my thoughts. Take it or leave it. You'll make the right call.
But we wanna go to EVERY ONE of the fcpha unions! We pout when we don't get our way. We always attempt the impossible. I drove 24 hours to AC and back one weekend and 24 hours to OKC in back the very next weekend. 2 weeks later I was in San Jose. A week later I was in Los Angeles. The next week I was in Vegas (14 hour drive round trip). I also made the Nashville trip in May. Dream the impossible dream, babies!sidenote: In the fall/winter of 2004 I went to SC 5 times. I was also in France for 15 days that October, home for one day, and then in Vegas for four. My grandma always teases me for planning the next trip before even having gone on the first. I'm currrently considering Italy in 2007 with Erica and Darlene. Missy is trying to tempt me with Prague sometime in the next few years. I plan to get to TO at some point next Spring if at all possible. That being said, if I'm not careful about how much I go and spend, Dave's gonna lock me in the house.
Why is it so quiet in here? Was it something I said? Do I smell bad? I did take a shower today.
You've certainly cleaned up around here....
I'm not trying to make every gathering out of obligation. I want to make every gathering because I enjoy them that much.Thanks for your thoughts.
I've got a Steve Largent jersey you can wear while we watch the games. But you can wear ONLY the jersey. Sexy.You could wear the Shaun Alexander jersey also, if you want.
Excellent idea.
Who's jersey would you like?Unless you would rather wear something like this during games? :club::Dphotoseagals.jpgbtw, as long as I have a job of some sort, which is up in the air right now, my wife and I will be going to Vegas in November.
You've seen my fat ass. You wanna rethink that game wear selection? :D
renae fwiw ...im 25% for atlanta, 50% for vegas in november, 80% for superbowl in OKC
Dammit.
Ren, I plan to do everything in my power to make it to your place in Feb. I'm still a big maybe for Nov. in Vegas. Spring or Summer Vegas is more likely, though I'd try to make both Nov and the spring/summer trip too. Dave gets really grouchy about my travel so I understand money and Ozzy issues. I would LOVE for you to get to ATL, but if you can't, I will understand. I will cry, but I will understand. Nik
Arrrrghhh! I don't know what to do.Puppy, are you going to Atlanta?
But we wanna go to EVERY ONE of the fcpha unions! We pout when we don't get our way. We always attempt the impossible. I drove 24 hours to AC and back one weekend and 24 hours to OKC in back the very next weekend. 2 weeks later I was in San Jose. A week later I was in Los Angeles. The next week I was in Vegas (14 hour drive round trip). I also made the Nashville trip
More power to ya if you can pull off all the trips. It's just an awful lot of travelling, and unfortunatly money and travel time eventually becomes an issue for some.I just think it's unrealistic to think that someone would need to be or can be at every single gathering that occurs across the country. But what do I know. I don't make 24 hour round trips when I only have a 48 or 72 hour weekend to work with.If someone can pull off all that travelling and still get to work the next day, they are a better travelling person then me. :icon_confused:posted before I saw renae's post: i can understnad wanting to be at every event, i want to go to Atlanta, it's a shame that i allow real life to get in my way. (not a shot at anyone, i really let my job and other things get in the way)
You've seen my fat ass. You wanna rethink that game wear selection? :club:
Ozzy, tell me what you think. Would you like to see Renae wearing one of those outfits while you two watch football on Sundays? Right. Don't think we need to wait for that answer!
But we wanna go to EVERY ONE of the fcpha unions! We pout when we don't get our way. We always attempt the impossible. I drove 24 hours to AC and back one weekend and 24 hours to OKC in back the very next weekend. 2 weeks later I was in San Jose. A week later I was in Los Angeles. The next week I was in Vegas (14 hour drive round trip). I also made the Nashville trip in May. Dream the impossible dream, babies!sidenote: In the fall/winter of 2004 I went to SC 5 times. I was also in France for 15 days that October, home for one day, and then in Vegas for four. My grandma always teases me for planning the next trip before even having gone on the first. I'm currrently considering Italy in 2007 with Erica and Darlene. Missy is trying to tempt me with Prague sometime in the next few years. I plan to get to TO at some point next Spring if at all possible. That being said, if I'm not careful about how much I go and spend, Dave's gonna lock me in the house.
Yep. What she said. Indy and Nashville were both totally worth the drives and I want to go to every gathering. I also want you all to come here. Hell, I just want to live with all of you people.I forgot Toronto in June. I gotta do that. We also want to make Amsterdam in the spring or summer.
Yep. What she said. Indy and Nashville were both totally worth the drives and I want to go to every gathering. I also want you all to come here. Hell, I just want to live with all of you people.I forgot Toronto in June. I gotta do that. We also want to make Amsterdam in the spring or summer.
Fcpha Amsterdam would be off the hook.

Runner Runner QuadsCarlos Lopez just doubled up, getting all his money in with a set of Sixes on the turn against his opponent's set of Sevens. The case Six comes on the river to give Lopez quads, and doubles him up to about $70,000. I :club: 1 outers!Actually worse cause the guy flopped 777!

SAM: Where do you work again?
that was for a company I used to do consulting for. I don't do big stuff anymore.
the cigars are over rated, they're too robust for my taste
It's like wine with me. I'm sure your tastes are way more developed than mine when it comes to wine.