FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Since when did listening to someone sing rock and roll in GERMAN become cool?i mean my god, can you pick a worse language to sing in?Cliffie?
even their love songs sound like they want to kill you after it's over.safe travels Brad
yeah, I'm only 26. both parents were teens when they conceived me.
condom break?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

here's the story norm: I work in the printshop/mailroom of the Nation Education Association. NYSUT( our former rivals) and the NEANY are merging as of Sept 1st. They ratified it at the convention I was just at in rochester. So, intead of being a member of SONYE (Staff Organization of New York Educators), I shall become a member of CWA 1141.
ah, so from your prospective, is this a good thing?
even their love songs sound like they want to kill you after it's over.
No shit. i don't think i'll ever be into rammstein! hehe
Caught up and perfect timing too, my plane just arrived. Later peeps...
be safeOkay, off to at least 2 hours of meetings, maybe more. And much like listening to German music, I'm sure I'll want to kill someone after its over.
I don't like lemon in my water so I'm guessing this wouldn't be my crack
I hate lemon in my water, but I like lemonade. Go figure.

I am not sure what this really means, just got a text message from Brad that says :"Imagine this......the plane that I was waiting on was out of Nashvile....I wonder why it was late? :club: "

ah, so from your prospective, is this a good thing?No shit. i don't think i'll ever be into rammstein! hehe
It's good that I still have a job. The bad part is going to be the commute. I have walked to the office everyday since '85 when I started here. And I could go home for lunch. All that ends when I have to travel to Latham. It's only a 20 minute ride, and now I have an excuse to buy another bike.
It's good that I still have a job. The bad part is going to be the commute. I have walked to the office everyday since '85 when I started here. And I could go home for lunch. All that ends when I have to travel to Latham. It's only a 20 minute ride, and now I have an excuse to buy another bike.
WTF????? No more smoked lunches?
not I just thought of it when you said felons don't need a key. It's kind of interesting, they break into your house to show how much they can take from you in just a few minutes. You know ahead of time of course, and after they fix you up with new locks and other security stuff.
I've seen that show. It's kinda interesting. I liked it when I watched it.
duuuuude..... excellent amount of time to burn one on the ride to and from work!!!!! well, unless you get that bike; that might be tricky.
WTF????? No more smoked lunches?
It might be no more smoked lunches, no more internet, no more a lot of things. I have to figure it out when I start at the new place.
duuuuude..... excellent amount of time to burn one on the ride to and from work!!!!! well, unless you get that bike; that might be tricky.
tricky is right
wow, good thing I didn't go with my original thought then :club:
Nah, you woulda disproved my theory, and I woulda had to have come up with a better word to describe you people..... :D
whoever was closest to may 11 is the winner. give yourself a hand.
you gotta do what you gotta do.lunchtime, back in a bit.