FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

765thNo way my daughter would be back until a convo happened.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's the little things that make me chuckle. Ahhhh, what the time continuum must be like in TN.
why do you have to make stuff up to insult me and make me look like a moron?
Via con dios, mi amigo.
Thanks.Actually, in Spanish, the "I" sounds like an English "E", like in Dios and Amigo.In this case, the comand for of go would be spelled "Vaya"<Insert "The more you know">
9 Members: jeff_536, dna4ever, specbrad, jhnyblz, rocksquid, tall0n, Velkro, SAM_Hard8, SmacciemacGood morning my most gorgeous owner. How are you today? How can I make your day better?
I am actually in a MUCH better mood thanks to my Human Resources Department.Female Beeeerains can always make a day better :club:
Thanks.Actually, in Spanish, the "I" sounds like an English "E", like in Dios and Amigo.In this case, the comand for of go would be spelled "Vaya"<Insert "The more you know">
meh...spanish is my third language. I'm better in French.

just called again and the principal is out all day, the asst principal is also out, so the guidance counselor is supposed to call me back cause he was in a meeting, wtf? who runs these schools!?

why do you have to make stuff up to insult me and make me look like a moron?
:club: Cuz if you forget to look like a moron on your own, people might begin to expect better out of you all the time, and you know you couldn't keep that up...
:club: Cuz if you forget to look like a moron on your own, people might begin to expect better out of you all the time, and you know you couldn't keep that up...
good point, carry on
just called again and the principal is out all day, the asst principal is also out, so the guidance counselor is supposed to call me back cause he was in a meeting, wtf? who runs these schools!?
it's friday! you expect government people to work on fridays? please!

Airport time. Today's flight song is dedicated to all the old farts of this thread. You know who you are, no need for me to name names.Back on the ground in FL around 2:15pm. Later...All my bags are packed, I’m ready to goI’m standing here outside your doorI hate to wake you up to say goodbyeBut the dawn is breakin’, it’s early mornThe taxi’s waiting, he’s blowin’ his hornAlready I’m so lonesome I could cry.Chorus:So kiss me and smile for meTell me that you’ll wait for meHold me like you’ll never let me go.I’m leavin’ on a jet planeI don’t know when I’ll be back againOh, babe, I hate to go.There’s so many times I’ve let you downSo many times I’ve played aroundI tell you now, they don’t mean a thingEvery place I go, I think of youEvery song I sing, I sing for youWhen I come back, I’ll wear your wedding ring.(chorus)Now the time has come to leave youOne more time let me kiss youThen close your eyes, I’ll be on my way.Dream about the days to comeWhen I won’t have to leave aloneAbout the times, I won’t have to say,(chorus)

Airport time. Today's flight song is dedicated to all the old farts of this thread. You know who you are, no need for me to name names.Back on the ground in FL around 2:15pm. Later...All my bags are packed, I’m ready to goI’m standing here outside your doorI hate to wake you up to say goodbyeBut the dawn is breakin’, it’s early mornThe taxi’s waiting, he’s blowin’ his hornAlready I’m so lonesome I could cry.Chorus:So kiss me and smile for meTell me that you’ll wait for meHold me like you’ll never let me go.I’m leavin’ on a jet planeI don’t know when I’ll be back againOh, babe, I hate to go.There’s so many times I’ve let you downSo many times I’ve played aroundI tell you now, they don’t mean a thingEvery place I go, I think of youEvery song I sing, I sing for youWhen I come back, I’ll wear your wedding ring.(chorus)Now the time has come to leave youOne more time let me kiss youThen close your eyes, I’ll be on my way.Dream about the days to comeWhen I won’t have to leave aloneAbout the times, I won’t have to say,(chorus)
shame he didn't stick to jet planes
it's friday! you expect government people to work on fridays? please!
HEY, I'm at work today! not that i'm doing a damn thing though.

Hollllly shizit! 12,000th post!Great news I just heard that opening for our beloved pogue sized friends Mini-Kissminikiss05new_905m_2i2d.jpgis now Mini-Crue! Rock on! I can't make this stuff up man!IMG_0081.JPGIf Scott was telling the truth and they are really going to be in Vegas during our army trip I am sooooooooooo there, I dont care if me and D are the only two that go, theres no way I could miss this!

1 "Harrington on Hold 'em: Expert Strategies for No Limit Tournaments, Vol. III--The Workbook" Dan Harrington
This is the part the needs explaining. What does the workbook mean? Is it just a bunch of quizes and HHs. Or is there actually some content. Last time I checked there wasn't a write up as to the content.
shame he didn't stick to jet planes
bwahhhaaaI was thinkinhg the same thing!
Good morning everyone,tonight I get to take my girls and some of their friends camping as a birthday treat. Its raining...been sunny all week.I think it is a conspiricy that it is sunny monday through thursday and raining friday through sunday.Only good thing about it is I get to take em set up for them, cook for them, but the wife is spending the night with them, I get to go home and play some POKER
cool, have a good time. where are you from?
This is the part the needs explaining. What does the workbook mean? Is it just a bunch of quizes and HHs. Or is there actually some content. Last time I checked there wasn't a write up as to the content.
from 2+2 .."In the first volume of this series, Harrington on Hold 'em: Volume I: Strategic Play, Dan Harrington explained the basics of the game, and how to play in the early stages of tournaments, where the players have deep stacks and the blinds and antes are small. In the second volume, Harrington on Hold 'em: Volume II: The Endgame, he explained how to play the later stages of tournaments, when the prize money was within sight. In this book, Dan gives you problems to test how well you grasped the principles of the first two volumes. In addition, many of the problems focus on the key area that causes difficulties for so many aspiring players: how to play after the flop. "

If I could buy a gift for 95% of the people that work for me, it'd be this:in·i·tia·tive ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-nsh-tv)n. The power or ability to begin or to follow through energetically with a plan or task; enterprise and determination.