• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good morning folks, caught up. Is everyone @ 20 per page? 17320 is a very large number.
Same here. I couldn't find how to get back to 40 per, if we even can.

Dave noticed this and mentioned it to me, and sure enough...they've broken the quote syntax in the forum with the "upgrades".

Dave noticed this and mentioned it to me, and sure enough...they've broken the quote syntax in the forum with the "upgrades".
That is what the script Gov is running is supposed to be fixing.

Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery, it all started with the big bang.

• Like 1

The latest hottie out there is Nathalia Ramos. A bit young but enormous potential, worth checking out. The Sephardi Jews are making some nice candy.nathalia-ramos-orange-bikini-beach-LA-02-435x580.jpg,

I know 3 facts about you: 1.You can’t say ‘M’ without your lips touching. 2. You’re trying it now looking like an idiot. 3. Now you’re smiling.

The meetup last night with Shaver was big fun. There were homeless banjo shenanigans and crushing camels to make smoking mintier. That's a cool invention. Her hair looks really cool. I'm surprised I noticed her hair cause I stared at her boobs an awful lot. So did everyone else at the Tilted Kilt. They had some nice mams, but Shaver's were much more glorious than anything those short skirt waitresses had to offer, adorable as they were.

The meetup last night with Shaver was big fun. There were homeless banjo shenanigans and crushing camels to make smoking mintier. That's a cool invention. Her hair looks really cool. I'm surprised I noticed her hair cause I stared at her boobs an awful lot. So did everyone else at the Tilted Kilt. They had some nice mams, but Shaver's were much more glorious than anything those short skirt waitresses had to offer, adorable as they were.
TPIWWP

Ass much as I love looking at Shavers new boobs, Abby's are nicer and real.