• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Survived Vegas
Glad someone made it to Vegas.For the rest of us: Is Vegas happening this year? I've seen very few yes's so far and I know it's 2 months away, but if it ends up being a no-go, I just want to know so I can cancel my vacation at work. Don't want to get stuck with a week off and nowhere to go.
Glad someone made it to Vegas.For the rest of us: Is Vegas happening this year? I've seen very few yes's so far and I know it's 2 months away, but if it ends up being a no-go, I just want to know so I can cancel my vacation at work. Don't want to get stuck with a week off and nowhere to go.
I really want to go. REALLY REALLY!

Very nice. The last one is still my second favorite, with the first being you and Michael having dessert. Such a great moment.Norm is being an official Hooters Bikini Judge right now. How'd you get that then???I'm a little drunk. Just half a bottle of wine and a big glass of vodka cran with Amanda. I feel just lovely enough to go to bed all happy.So I guess it's Kansas City instead of Vegas this year for expedience of travel and maximum attendance? Henry,will you road trip with me? What are your exact vacation days. Scott, when is the wedding? Chicken, get to Indy and road trip, too.Blue, I'm looking at you. Damnit, I need all y'all.Let's make this thing happen. As much as I love Vegas, the thing I love most and long for desperately is us together.

Well in case Gov totally fucks up the forum this week I just want to say Hi. See you on Facebook :club:

Well in case Gov totally fucks up the forum this week I just want to say Hi. See you on Facebook :club:
lol, it will be down a few days this week
I haven't looked ahead that far yet, but I will not miss you being here. Definitely dinner and drinks...and making out? That's not too crazy, right. :club:
cool...i booked my flight but i can't remember times....i will check tomorrow and post..scott??? you in??? on the 15th!!
Leaving for Disneyworld two weeks today.
Leaving for DisneyLand three weeks and three days from today.
cool...i booked my flight but i can't remember times....i will check tomorrow and post..scott??? you in??? on the 15th!!
for dinner, drinks and possibly making out? Try and keep me away.
cool...i booked my flight but i can't remember times....i will check tomorrow and post..scott??? you in??? on the 15th!!Leaving for DisneyLand three weeks and three days from today.
for dinner, drinks and possibly making out? Try and keep me away.
Ooh, I just sent you a message about this. Wahooo!

So, when I clicked on the star next to our thread that says, "Go to first unread post," it took me to the first page. Also, does that mean the first thread is gone? I haven't really looked at all. I'm just thinking about it. I hope it will take me back here now that I've posted on this page, the next time I click that star. Let's see. It's weird how different it is. I like that I can "like" posts, though. That's cool.sidenote: Todd Snider (singer) is hilarious and awesome.

They are running a script to fix the formating. It is searching through over three million posts so it will take a while. Hopefully when it's done it will speed up.