• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So my initial plan for yesterday was to head over to Cheyenne for our meeting and then come home when it ended, about 5pm. We planned our meeting around this conference that is going on right now since everyone in our network is there and it's rare that we're all in the same place. Anyway, there was this cocktail hour/dinner event happening last night that I didn't register for because it was expensive (cocktail hour was $50 alone, which was basically just a donation to our legislators) and my boss told me we didn't all need to be there. So our meeting is wrapping up and somebody mentions that one of us couldn't make the trip to Cheyenne this week because of bad weather and she had registered for the events so we had an open spot if anyone else wanted to attend in her place. I did not wish to attend, but as fate would have it I was sitting next to one of my drinking buddies from our group:Him (leans over): It's an open bar...Me: Hmmmm....Him: Brett will take her place!Super. The cocktail hour doesn't start for a while, so we and a few others made our way to the hotel bar first. Then we head to the cocktail hour and....it's a cash bar. Lame. For $50 they can't even put out a few carafes of wine or a few bottles of beer? So we have a few drinks and decide we're not sticking around for the dinner and head to the bar we had been at the previous night because he knows a hot bartender that works on Tuesdays. We get to the bar and the hot bartender is not there. Luckily for us, some dude is. We get some nachos and a few drinks and BS. At some point we mention that last night there were a few people at the bar next to us and one of the girls was just getting torn up. The bartender goes, "Oh shit, that must be one of the girls I heard about..."Turns out this girl and some other girl got all wasted and ended up fucking in the bathroom, like five minutes after we left. They have a poker tournament on Mondays and one of the dealers, a girl, went to the bathroom and came out complaining about the lesbian sex. The manager had to go in and make them stop - why he made them stop I'll never know. And the best part is...one of the girls had a strap-on. I don't know if she carries it in her purse or had to run out to the car to gear up, but apparently that's how she gets down in bar bathrooms. I'm not totally convinced the entire story is accurate, but I'd like to believe it is. I guess the morale of the story is never leave the bar, ever.
look chuck, another script waiting to be written.
For some reason when reading that story, I had an image of Tim's Steeler's girl grinding on a girl of similar ilk. Gonna go jerk off now.
Nope. They weren't both 10's or anything, but I would bet they fall in most guys' 7-8 range. Again, this is assuming one of them was who I think was the second participant. That last sentence is confusing.
You work at the Pentagon too?And obv.
I wish we had government money here.
It's like I talk to walls! Sigh!
I have listened to you sir. That's why I have girls fill out a medical history form in advance. Saves me trouble in the long run. Pretty soon I will have enough experience in dealing with all mental disorders I could become a doctor.
Nope. They weren't both 10's or anything, but I would bet they fall in most guys' 7-8 range. Again, this is assuming one of them was who I think was the second participant. That last sentence is confusing.
I wasn't questioning your judgement or doubting your story, just that for some fucked up reason I had that visual when reading the story.
I wasn't questioning your judgement or doubting your story, just that for some fucked up reason I had that visual when reading the story.
You got problems, man. Like I said, though, I'm not sure everything about the story is true. But who am I to question it?
I'd like to take this opportunity to repeat what Bev Lambert said about me: "Smart, witty, cheerful, sensitive, and adorable!"
Then why the fuck didn't she include "hot"?Sounds like this Miranda person doesn't have the smartest genes in her family.
Denny has strep throat, how long til I get it?
Strep throat – a contagious disease Strep throat may affect anyone, at any age but it most frequently occurs in children and teenagers due to the fact that they are more at risk to contract it at school, kindergarten or any other widely populated places. The symptoms appear only after the incubation period of the bacteria (2-5 days) and disappear in about one week with or without the help of antibiotics. On the contrary, in case the soreness is generated by allergens or irritants, sore throat lasts longer; to prevent that damaging factors' action should be stopped. The treatment with antibiotics will make you less contagious in 2 days. In case the disease is not treated, you may spread the bacteria to other people for 14 to 21 days, starting from the moment you contracted it yourself.
Strep throat – a contagious disease Strep throat may affect anyone, at any age but it most frequently occurs in children and teenagers due to the fact that they are more at risk to contract it at school, kindergarten or any other widely populated places. The symptoms appear only after the incubation period of the bacteria (2-5 days) and disappear in about one week with or without the help of antibiotics. On the contrary, in case the soreness is generated by allergens or irritants, sore throat lasts longer; to prevent that damaging factors' action should be stopped. The treatment with antibiotics will make you less contagious in 2 days. In case the disease is not treated, you may spread the bacteria to other people for 14 to 21 days, starting from the moment you contracted it yourself.
Thanks Dr. Norm!She got a penicillin shot today and got some anti's at the pharm. Rethinking those goodnight and good morning kisses

There is some whacked out weather going on here right now, 70+ mph winds. Whistling like I havent heard before, completely horizontal rainGood news is it looks like it is a quick front weather.jpg

We get to the bar and the hot bartender is not there. Luckily for us, some dude is. We get some nachos and a few drinks and BS. At some point we mention that last night there were a few people at the bar next to us and one of the girls was just getting torn up. The bartender goes, "Oh shit, that must be one of the girls I heard about..."Turns out this girl and some other girl got all wasted and ended up fucking in the bathroom, like five minutes after we left. They have a poker tournament on Mondays and one of the dealers, a girl, went to the bathroom and came out complaining about the lesbian sex. The manager had to go in and make them stop - why he made them stop I'll never know. And the best part is...one of the girls had a strap-on. I don't know if she carries it in her purse or had to run out to the car to gear up, but apparently that's how she gets down in bar bathrooms. I'm not totally convinced the entire story is accurate, but I'd like to believe it is. I guess the morale of the story is never leave the bar, ever.
Yeah, WTF?Amen.Nice story.