FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I played there for a bit this weekend. 65 dollar tourney on sunday at 6 pm. 1500 starting stack, 20 minute blinds that doubled. The $1-2 game was good, some descent players, some not so. I tripled my $100 dollar buy-in after getting bounced out of the tourney. the room is nice, 15 tables, dealers competent. they were only spreading 1-2 NL and 2-4 limit.
so did ya come out ahead for the trip?did you notice there were less people there?did ya get to meet any poker stars?did ya toke up and eat some cheetos?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

17 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)6 Members: Voldemort, Blue_Sucks, goldie79, Smacciemac, ChuckSty, rocksquidhmmmmmmmmmmm
Laptop. ITouch. Wife in collusion.Get a life, people.

So some landlovers that we fished on Monday decided this afternoon to cancel their trip for tomorrow because they're scared that the seas will be too rough.Fucking Canadians.

they can arrest you for anything. they can charge you. will it stick? probably not....MEANIE!
They can arrest people just because they feel like it. Getting and indictment and then a conviction is a different story. I would be willing to bet that they are basing their case on witness statements from the party.
Arrest them, find the pot, get a plea deal. Poor stoners.
Drinking beer at work. Going to be a long night.It is confirmed, all girls are psycho. All of them.
It's like I talk to walls! Sigh!
lies
Psycho and mean! :club:
So some landlovers landlubbers that we fished on Monday decided this afternoon to cancel their trip for tomorrow because they're scared that the seas will be too rough.Fucking Canadians.
Correct terms please if you are gonna play sailor!land·lub·ber (lndlbr)n.A person unfamiliar with the sea or seamanship.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------landlubber·ly adj.
It's like I talk to walls! Sigh!Psycho and mean! :PCorrect terms please if you are gonna play sailor!land·lub·ber (lndlbr)n.A person unfamiliar with the sea or seamanship.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------landlubber·ly adj.
:club:
It's like I talk to walls! Sigh!Psycho and mean! :PCorrect terms please if you are gonna play sailor!land·lub·ber (lndlbr)n.A person unfamiliar with the sea or seamanship.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------landlubber·ly adj.
That's what I was gonna write, but it looked stupid and I didn't really think it was an actual word. Oh well, guess I'm the stupid one. Either way, fucking Canadians.

i enjoyed!!A retired man moves near a junior high school. He spends the first few weeks of retirement in peace and quiet. However, when a new school year begins, three young boys beat on every trash can they encounter every day on their way home from school.Finally, the man decides to take action and walks out to meet the boys. He says, "You kids are a lot of fun. I'll give you each a dollar if you'll promise to come around every day and do your thing." The kids continue to do a bang-up job on the trashcans.After a few days, the man tells the kids, "This recession's really putting a big dent in my income. From now on, I'll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans." The noisemakers are displeased, but they accept his offer.A few days later, the retiree approaches them again. "Look," he says, "I haven't received my Social Security check yet, so I'm not going to be able to pay more than 25 cents. Will that be OK?""A freakin' quarter?" the drum leader exclaims. "If you think we're going to waste our time beating these cans around for a quarter, you're nuts. We quit."

Hi ya'll.Congratz to Katie, Bunnster. Does she still believe the moon landing was fake though? Cause she should lose 1/2 a point of that 4.0 if she does.Happy Bday to the future ex-Mrs. Miller. Not Mary. The other one.It's cold today. Stupid storms.

Hmmm. MirandaLambert.comWho is Online Our users have posted a total of 24439 articlesWe have 21375 registered usersThe newest registered user is tall0n In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 5 Hidden and 34 GuestsMost users ever online was 651 on Sun May 18, 2008 7:40 pmRegistered Users: april09, Bumpy79, indian, JessJess7, katie jo, Michel, tacanton, tall0n, tricial But under "RanFan of the month" there's nothing for 2009! WTF?
on my day of birth.congrats on the recognition ren, always nice.good morning folks, catching up.

So my initial plan for yesterday was to head over to Cheyenne for our meeting and then come home when it ended, about 5pm. We planned our meeting around this conference that is going on right now since everyone in our network is there and it's rare that we're all in the same place. Anyway, there was this cocktail hour/dinner event happening last night that I didn't register for because it was expensive (cocktail hour was $50 alone, which was basically just a donation to our legislators) and my boss told me we didn't all need to be there. So our meeting is wrapping up and somebody mentions that one of us couldn't make the trip to Cheyenne this week because of bad weather and she had registered for the events so we had an open spot if anyone else wanted to attend in her place. I did not wish to attend, but as fate would have it I was sitting next to one of my drinking buddies from our group:Him (leans over): It's an open bar...Me: Hmmmm....Him: Brett will take her place!Super. The cocktail hour doesn't start for a while, so we and a few others made our way to the hotel bar first. Then we head to the cocktail hour and....it's a cash bar. Lame. For $50 they can't even put out a few carafes of wine or a few bottles of beer? So we have a few drinks and decide we're not sticking around for the dinner and head to the bar we had been at the previous night because he knows a hot bartender that works on Tuesdays. We get to the bar and the hot bartender is not there. Luckily for us, some dude is. We get some nachos and a few drinks and BS. At some point we mention that last night there were a few people at the bar next to us and one of the girls was just getting torn up. The bartender goes, "Oh shit, that must be one of the girls I heard about..."Turns out this girl and some other girl got all wasted and ended up fucking in the bathroom, like five minutes after we left. They have a poker tournament on Mondays and one of the dealers, a girl, went to the bathroom and came out complaining about the lesbian sex. The manager had to go in and make them stop - why he made them stop I'll never know. And the best part is...one of the girls had a strap-on. I don't know if she carries it in her purse or had to run out to the car to gear up, but apparently that's how she gets down in bar bathrooms. I'm not totally convinced the entire story is accurate, but I'd like to believe it is. I guess the morale of the story is never leave the bar, ever.