FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

If I said we were under a tornado warning right now and that there's a small tornado on the ground north of here and moving northeast would that send a mighty wizard screaming like a little girl?
Yep.....my guy who has OKC area is there today and he texted me that sirens were going off everywhere.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

This has turned into a full on outbreak.The first one went through, followed by another one, now we've got one coming right at my house/work area then a 4th one lining up behind that one.
Christ....
Yep.....my guy who has OKC area is there today and he texted me that sirens were going off everywhere.
Yep, it's fun!I haven't checked my house but from the paths so far, I think we're fine. There's still one in the wings though. If it continues north, we'll be fine. If it turns a bit east, we could be in for a wild ride.
Yep, it's fun!I haven't checked my house but from the paths so far, I think we're fine. There's still one in the wings though. If it turns north, we'll be fine. If it turns a bit northeast, we could be in for a wild ride.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously, Wait.....What?Eight people arrested in connection to Phelps bong pictureCOLUMBIA, S.C. — Eight people connected to a South Carolina party where Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps was allegedly photographed smoking pot from a bong have been arrested, Columbia’s WIS-TV has reported.The Richland County Sheriff’s Department arrested seven of the suspects for possession of marijuana and the eighth for dealing, according to the station.One arrest included the suspected owner of the bong — who was allegedly trying to sell the pipe on eBay for $100,000.http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...cxntlid=thbz_hm

Seriously, Wait.....What?Eight people arrested in connection to Phelps bong pictureCOLUMBIA, S.C. — Eight people connected to a South Carolina party where Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps was allegedly photographed smoking pot from a bong have been arrested, Columbia’s WIS-TV has reported.The Richland County Sheriff’s Department arrested seven of the suspects for possession of marijuana and the eighth for dealing, according to the station.One arrest included the suspected owner of the bong — who was allegedly trying to sell the pipe on eBay for $100,000.http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/s...cxntlid=thbz_hm
seriously??? Is that even legal??? they can't arrest people after the fact because of a picture can they??
seriously??? Is that even legal??? they can't arrest people after the fact because of a picture can they??
they can arrest you for anything. they can charge you. will it stick? probably not....MEANIE!
They can arrest people just because they feel like it. Getting and indictment and then a conviction is a different story. I would be willing to bet that they are basing their case on witness statements from the party.
so is everyone stayin' at the flamingo? has anyone seen the flamingo poker room?
I played there for a bit this weekend. 65 dollar tourney on sunday at 6 pm. 1500 starting stack, 20 minute blinds that doubled. The $1-2 game was good, some descent players, some not so. I tripled my $100 dollar buy-in after getting bounced out of the tourney. the room is nice, 15 tables, dealers competent. they were only spreading 1-2 NL and 2-4 limit.
I played there once a few years ago. It's actually pretty small, and the one time I played there were only about 3-4 tables of live cash games going.But if we stay at Flamingo, we're near plenty of bigger rooms (Caesars, Mirage, Harrah's).
Bellagio's across the street.

So, last week I came in here and told you about college students/moon conspiracy thing. I was pretty troubled by it - when the subject had first come up, and they told me (laughed at me) about how it never happened.......I said wtf, where do you get this from? Katie said something like......"geez Mom, they told us about this in our Gen Ed (60's) class"......like I was a sillyhead. My assumption from this was that this was the first place they'd heard it....learned it, whatever. I didn't really dig any deeper at that time, as I was sputtering from disbelief. I was talking about it to a friend of mine over drinks on the weekend, and he was appalled as well......he's the type of guy who would do something about it (think Norm)......so he got me all fired up to go the department head and find out what the hell they're teaching these kids. But before I did that, I figured I'd better get my facts straight. So I talked to them again......and learned that the real story is that Kyle watched some (conspiracy) documentary about it when he was like 13. He believed it and did a lot of searching online about it......reading all the online conspiracy websites etc. He's young and impressionable, and apparently conspiracy minded.......he bought the whole load of drivel, and convinced Katie of it as well. In their university class on the 60's......the "theory" was discussed - but not presented as fact.......just as a point of discussion.......that the theory existed. So, the education crisis has been averted. Typing that big explanation, was really just a way for me to segue into.........Katie got a letter yesterday from the university saying that she is on the Dean's list......she had a 4.0 GPA in her first semester.I'm a proud mama Bunny.

So, last week I came in here and told you about college students/moon conspiracy thing. I was pretty troubled by it - when the subject had first come up, and they told me (laughed at me) about how it never happened.......I said wtf, where do you get this from? Katie said something like......"geez Mom, they told us about this in our Gen Ed (60's) class"......like I was a sillyhead. My assumption from this was that this was the first place they'd heard it....learned it, whatever. I didn't really dig any deeper at that time, as I was sputtering from disbelief. I was talking about it to a friend of mine over drinks on the weekend, and he was appalled as well......he's the type of guy who would do something about it (think Norm)......so he got me all fired up to go the department head and find out what the hell they're teaching these kids. But before I did that, I figured I'd better get my facts straight. So I talked to them again......and learned that the real story is that Kyle watched some (conspiracy) documentary about it when he was like 13. He believed it and did a lot of searching online about it......reading all the online conspiracy websites etc. He's young and impressionable, and apparently conspiracy minded.......he bought the whole load of drivel, and convinced Katie of it as well. In their university class on the 60's......the "theory" was discussed - but not presented as fact.......just as a point of discussion.......that the theory existed. So, the education crisis has been averted. Typing that big explanation, was really just a way for me to segue into.........Katie got a letter yesterday from the university saying that she is on the Dean's list......she had a 4.0 GPA in her first semester.I'm a proud mama Bunny.
ogre.jpgcongrats
Katie got a letter yesterday from the university saying that she is on the Dean's list......she had a 4.0 GPA in her first semester.I'm a proud mama Bunny.
Fantastic, congrats mom.