FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I'm having a hard time figuring out if they're being serious or facetious. After I figure that out, I'll move on to what to say.
I'd like to think they are joking, but I can't give them that much credit for being funny.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'd like to think they are joking, but I can't give them that much credit for being funny.
I thought it might have been The Onion for a sec.Same with the Slate article on the e-mail scam.glad the canine's alright K.and now, I am out of here. You kids play nice, we'll see you in the am.cards live, pots monsters.

So has anyone else in the last 12 hours spent an hour and a half texting a girl that you thought was a stripper you banged last weekend, only to find out that you saved the number incorrectly and it was really an ex girlfriend 14 hours away who was playing along with every word?No? Me neither.

I had no idea the titans had a player whose real name started with CrapFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaCraphonso Ja'won Thorpe (born June 27, 1983 in Tallahassee, Florida) is an American football wide receiver for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the fourth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida State.
its pronounced cru-fon-zo jerk

i think im going soft. i cried like a schoolgirl when i left my sortof gf in argentina and i think i might go see her in new orleans my next break.p.s. chuck barksty, how have you been man? also, do you remember the story about falling asleep on the way to AC and waking up back in your driveway? im too lazy to go look for it but shit was funny.

i think im going soft. i cried like a schoolgirl when i left my sortof gf in argentina and i think i might go see her in new orleans my next break.p.s. chuck barksty, how have you been man? also, do you remember the story about falling asleep on the way to AC and waking up back in your driveway? im too lazy to go look for it but shit was funny.
yeah i remember that was pretty good shit, i got home and passed out in front of the dumpster and awoke to the wrath that was claire. . how bout you? where are you? come kill my dog so i can travel the world.... (only half kidding i love the bitch but she is quite the damper on the travels)
yeah i remember that was pretty good shit, i got home and passed out in front of the dumpster and awoke to the wrath that was claire. . how bout you? where are you? come kill my dog so i can travel the world.... (only half kidding i love the bitch but she is quite the damper on the travels)
im at school in north carolina, near greensboro.my next scheduled travels are new orleans in ten days and then olympia, wash for spring break (not exactly cancun, i know, but it will be nice). summer is still up in the air but maybe ireland for a while. its nice to be young and have no responsibilities. i know this because whenever my parents reminisce about something reasonably fun, the story begins with "before we had kids".
So has anyone else in the last 12 hours spent an hour and a half texting a girl that you thought was a stripper you banged last weekend, only to find out that you saved the number incorrectly and it was really an ex girlfriend 14 hours away who was playing along with every word?No? Me neither.
Me either.
Personally I'm just glad you got laid.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha....From NC?
No, but that would be downright hilarious if it actually happened.
You're amazing.

I ust checked Travelocity.. they are having this huge silver lining sale.. It would be $472 per person for our non stop round trip flights to Vegas plus the 5 nights at Harrahs.. Holy shit that price is great!Harrah's Las VegasPackage Includes:5 Night Stay in Standard Room2 round-trip ticketsSpecials: Book Now for a Free Night -Limited Time OfferTravelocity price: $999 On Sale Now! $944 $472 per personincludes Flight + Hotel, Taxes & Fees

Haha.. Not exactly the best price.. I just logged into my Harrahs account and see that I can stay at IP for totally free for 5 days or at Harrahs for $80 for the entire 5 days or $130 for the Premium room with Plasma TV etc.. for the whole 5 days.. heheI can also stay at Rio for $500 for the deluxe studio suite ..