• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Same type of hit that took out Dante Love of Ball State this year against the Hoosiers. He'll never play football again.

This officiating crew is fucking terribleHelmet to helmet is no longer a penalty?
I've seen so many helmet to helmet hits that go uncalled this year, I have no idea what the requirement is to actually get flagged.
In all fairness, Marvin hasn't murdered anyone we know of and I'm pretty sure Rae Carruth only conspired to have his ex-wife murdered or something.
in all fairness...shuddup sir!
I've seen so many helmet to helmet hits that go uncalled this year, I have no idea what the requirement is to actually get flagged.
According to the commentators there's no helmet to helmet if the hit is on the ball carrier.
ummmtoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
It's worth it. It's an exciting story. Surprisingly, someone called Bunny a bitch and lived.
In all fairness, Marvin hasn't murdered anyone we know of and I'm pretty sure Rae Carruth only conspired to have his ex-wife murdered or something.
The guy that was shot is just fine now. Besides, we don't have proof it was him. :club:
It's worth it. It's an exciting story. Surprisingly, someone called Bunny a bitch and lived.
i call her a biznitch alllllllllllll the time...she kinda likes it
LMAO Well, she did have a gun, so I had to suck it up. :club:
i call her a biznitch alllllllllllll the time...she kinda likes it
You know it. :ts

Conner is doing Hoops for Heart with the American Heart Association. Heart disease runs rampant in our family so I feel good about this cause. If anyone wants to donate, that would be cool. No pressure.Conner's AMA donation siteNightie night, babies.Kisses.