FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

He's Jewish dipshit. He was cut long before Tampa.
Blue's the one who's supposed to be literal about grammatical stuff, dipshit.
Maybe once since then, but the most recent would have been March sometime.
Wow, you're almost as trashy as me.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I asked her about holidays. She said they would get the day after the holiday off.Long story short....my little brother actually takes my parents on these trips. My step-dad's parents started him a college fund that has so much money in it, it's way more than he'll need for college. He picks the vacation every year and his fund pays for it.
Both of those things kick ass.
I asked her about holidays. She said they would get the day after the holiday off.
Who the hell wants Tuesday's off though? Nothing cool is happening on Tuesday's. Positive for Monday night football, but that's about it. Unless she would be able to take Friday off before Monday holiday's. That would work.
we could find things to gamble on
tis true, tis true.
Wow, you're almost as trashy as me.
Almost, just not so greasy.I had some sweet wings going. It was basically a playoff hockey haircut. I just don't play hockey anymore, nor was I all superstitious about the playoffs.

I have long forgotten how much it sucks to be at work on a Friday after 1200. These past few weeks have smacked me in the face with reminders of just how much it sucks. This is the suck.

Almost, just not so greasy.I had some sweet wings going. It was basically a playoff hockey haircut. I just don't play hockey anymore, nor was I all superstitious about the playoffs.
Nothing wrong with a playoff hockey haircut for any reason or at any time.
Who the hell wants Tuesday's off though? Nothing cool is happening on Tuesday's. Positive for Monday night football, but that's about it.
I had my classes worked out one semester where I was off from like 1pm Thursday until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure how I servived that.
I didn't think Canadians considered Bud to be beer.
Canadian Bud is brewed in Canada, not imported. It's decent, but not great.
I don't get it.
I'm guessing here; think Logan and Vegas and the site you saw last year upon entrance to the bathroom....
Ding Ding
If I'm not mistaken, that kid's a kickass speller.
The trophy give that away, fucktard?
Blue's the one who's supposed to be literal about grammatical stuff, dipshit.
Shutup, whore.- Tim
Erik is single now, so he should be in here to let us know pretty soon.
Yep.
Really?
Really.
Nice.Speaking of Iowa, I think E-to-the-Rik-n-Roll is going to be incommunicado for a while. But from what I've gathered, it's not a bad situation so cheers to him.
Yeah..kinda. I had pretty well decided to just turn my phone and computer and all off for a good week and get my head straightened out, but then I kinda decided to just stop being such a fucking pussy. Basically, she loves me.. but, she can't see herself being in love with me. I'm a great guy, blah blah blah..thanks for telling me now instead of a year from now. Whatever. I don't know that I was in love with her either, per se..I know I cared a lot about her and I did have some level of love for her, but after hearing that I pretty much decided to move along. I told her I wouldn't beg her back and I wish her well and reminded her she's as amazing as I always told her she was. That's that. It's all in my blog.Still won't be around much, I'd presume..just not gonna be completely absent from life for the time frame I thought I would.Hope everyone's been well. Have fun in Vegas.
I had my classes worked out one semester where I was off from like 1pm Thursday until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure how I servived that.
I had a semester like that, too. It was the greatest college semester for a lazy person in the history of the world.
but then I kinda decided to just stop being such a fucking pussy.
I'm glad you came to this decision, and basically realized it on your own. I knew you were down, so I didn't want to bang on you, but this is what I was thinking.You'll be fine. Long term +EV. You see you can have a normal relationship, you're out before you're way too invested, and you'll move on.
I'm glad you came to this decision, and basically realized it on your own. I knew you were down, so I didn't want to bang on you, but this is what I was thinking.You'll be fine. Long term +EV. You see you can have a normal relationship, you're out before you're way too invested, and you'll move on.
Yeah, no doubt.. it's reassuring in a lot of ways that I don't have to have some severe conflict(drug use) involved in a relationship for it to be fulfilling and make me happy, but like we discussed, I was pretty blindsided by it..and so sure of the relationship all the way around, and so was she, I thought. Meh..whatever. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.
Basically, she loves me.. but, she can't see herself being in love with me. I'm a great guy, blah blah blah..thanks for telling me now instead of a year from now. Whatever. I don't know that I was in love with her either, per se..I know I cared a lot about her and I did have some level of love for her, but after hearing that I pretty much decided to move along. I told her I wouldn't beg her back and I wish her well and reminded her she's as amazing as I always told her she was.
Well, that sucks but what you said here is the right decision. After it's evident that it won't work, you just have to cut ties and be done with it. Do what you need to do to get straightened out. A Vegas trip couldn't hurt anything aside from your liver, your bank account, your general health and well being, and possibly your face depending on how many people Tim punches in the face.
Word.
Well, that sucks but what you said here is the right decision. After it's evident that it won't work, you just have to cut ties and be done with it. Do what you need to do to get straightened out. A Vegas trip couldn't hurt anything aside from your liver, your bank account, your general health and well being, and possibly your face depending on how many people Tim punches in the face.
It'd be an honor to help Tim beat you about the face, but I think I'll have to pass. There's always FCP Des Moines, coming up..whenever the fuck Jeffrey drives through.