• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

There were some in Southern California not too long ago. Oh, and Wyoming.
And Iowa. Where's E to tell us how much more ferocious the tornados were in Iowa?
He's Jewish dipshit. He was cut long before Tampa.
This is what I was thinking, but I couldn't get it into funny words.
I had my classes worked out one semester where I was off from like 1pm Thursday until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure how I servived that.
Your liver is probably still crippled to a certain extent.
Josh hasn't booked, but Josh is deciding later today, although Josh may or may not tell you about it, because Josh doesn't like spreadsheets, but Josh loves comma's.
Shhhhh, don't tell Josh I put him in the spreadsheet.Norm - I also have you in the spreadsheet but only your phone #, Golden Nugget, and your name. Could I get the rest of that 411 sometime, please? Email if possible - renaedawn@yahoo.com GrassyAss.
Correct. Doesn't seem like that was really a year ago. I'm talking about the whole Vegas trip, not just the projectile shiting.
I was thinking about this yesterday.It also dawned on me that it's been over a year since I saw Fryer and is now only 11 days until I see Fryer again. Pittsburgh really doesn't seem like a year ago. I'm also still a little skeptical that I'm gonna see Fryer in 11 days. I won't really believe it until he drops trou and shows me his ass.
That's if I drink way too much of it. But a few glasses of Chopin and water sits rather well with me.
Nice. I :club: vodka. It makes me call people cocksucker at a 2/4 game. It's good stuff.
Well, that sucks but what you said here is the right decision. After it's evident that it won't work, you just have to cut ties and be done with it. Do what you need to do to get straightened out. A Vegas trip couldn't hurt anything aside from your liver, your bank account, your general health and well being, and possibly your face depending on how many people Tim punches in the face.
Word.
Just wait until I'm passed out so I won't even notice it.
It's better than having balls on your head.
Cassie just called me laughing her ass off...and told me this story...A friend of hers is house sitting for some crazy rich people in Chicago for two weeks. Today, which is day 2, when she woke up, their lab was dead. She called the homeowners and asked what she should do. They gave her a name of a crematorium they had used in the past and asked her to take the dog there using a duffel bag they had with wheels, wrapping it in blankets. The place is about a mile walk from their place. Half way there, there's some stairs that she has to go down. She starts going down them but is struggling with it. This guy comes along and asks her if she needs help and she accepts. He starts to carry it down and asks her what is in it. She didn't wanna say a dead dog, so she tells him electronics. Once he gets to the bottom of the stairs with it, the guy picks up the bag and runs away with it!BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit, that's funny. Wow. What a moron. It's like the person that stole my bag of vomit.
Oh I don't know about that. There's something pretty cool about being able to do 6 loads in the time it takes to do 1 at home.
I went to the Laundry and Tan in Broadripple. I didn't tan. It was a nice laundry mat, though. Very clean.
Nice. I :club: vodka. It makes me call people cocksucker at a 2/4 game. It's good stuff.
Were you playing with Brett or Jarret?
Anything that influences people to be more vulgar in social situations is a good thing, if only for everyone else's entertainment.
It's better than having balls on your head.
Truth. But you do wake up with a sore face and don't know why. That happened to a friend of mine after I punched him in the face like 8 times one night. He was asking me to, though. The conversation the next morning was hilarious, with him not knowing why his face hurt and not believing when I told him I punched him a lot because he told me to.
Were you playing with Brett or Jarret?
I'm free July 3rd if anyone aside from Dickman wants to hang out. ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out. Have a good weekend, fuckfaces.
My friend Janna's company is planning to go to 4 day work weeks. They are having a company wide vote to see if they will have Friday or Monday off. Which would you pick?I said Monday, because it's an extra day to recover from the weekend. Plus, I play softball and hockey on Sunday and we usually drink after those.
The only reason to choose Friday over Monday would be if they didn't get an "in lieu" of holiday when holidays fall on Monday. If they just lose the holiday, then choose Friday. Otherwise go with Monday.
In that case, there are going to be a few FCP (Local Area) gatherings coming up. You should create a poll for you and Jeffrey to vote on for where you eat. And get a spreadsheet with his arrival and departure time.
FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckYou