• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I am having tacos as well. I'm finding that I'm quite enamoured with salsa lately.
That's because people like to say salsa.Is that the Canadian spelling of enamored?
That's because people like to say salsa.Is that the Canadian spelling of enamored?
Yes. I like to throw the extra U in there occasionally. It makes Blue happy.Why am I up this early? Does it seem weird to anyone but me that I can't drag myself out of bed to go to work but have absolutely no problem getting up on the weekends?I'm pretty sure it's some kind of psychosis.
Yes. I like to throw the extra U in there occasionally. It makes Blue happy.Why am I up this early? Does it seem weird to anyone but me that I can't drag myself out of bed to go to work but have absolutely no problem getting up on the weekends?I'm pretty sure it's some kind of psychosis.
I've been the same lately. I can't get out of my house for work, but I've already been out and weeded the plants in the front, watered them, trimmed the hedges, and mowed the front yard. Just stopped in for a beverage; on my way to the back now.Oh, and I know you'd be interested, the Hosta that I planted are about to flower. I'm a little disappointed, since I think they'll bloom purple, but that's still better with the front of my house than an orange, yellow, or pink, so I'm not too upset.
Amish people don't mind electricity, as long as it isn't their own. True story. Norm was there.
Was he living there and protecting a kid who had seen a murder?
I've been the same lately. I can't get out of my house for work, but I've already been out and weeded the plants in the front, watered them, trimmed the hedges, and mowed the front yard. Just stopped in for a beverage; on my way to the back now.Oh, and I know you'd be interested, the Hosta that I planted are about to flower. I'm a little disappointed, since I think they'll bloom purple, but that's still better with the front of my house than an orange, yellow, or pink, so I'm not too upset.
What color would you rather them be? I think purple will look good with the colors of your house. Give you a splash of bright to draw the eye to the front door and stuff.Plus, purple is my favorite color.And, you've already mowed the lawn? Your neighbors don't get annoyed with lawnmowers running at 8am on Saturday morning? Most of our neighborhood usually waits till around 10 to fire up the power equipment.
Good morning Sha!
Ohhhhhh sure, Jersey hasn't even posted yet but somehow she gets the chipper good morning and Jeffrey and I get fuck all. :PUnrelated - The Maria Sharapova and her dog Canon commercials crack me up. I especially love the part where the Pomeranian says "Yes, yes, I see you tennis champion." Nearly makes me laugh so hard I cry.
well I probably had 6am workouts on Friday and Monday most of the semester and practice about half the weekends, otherwise I probably would be laying in a gutter somewhere.
Thank heaven for baseball.
yes there isP1010054.jpg
Is that you playing? Very nice!
Until I meet this Fryer fellow in person, I still refuse to believe it's not a Whiskey joke account.
I don't blame you for being skeptical.
You just don't relish sitting in your cube all day where you can't post and you have to do what other people say. I don't blame you.
Hostas are pretty and require basically no upkeep. Good choice.
What color would you rather them be? I think purple will look good with the colors of your house. Give you a splash of bright to draw the eye to the front door and stuff.Plus, purple is my favorite color.And, you've already mowed the lawn? Your neighbors don't get annoyed with lawnmowers running at 8am on Saturday morning? Most of our neighborhood usually waits till around 10 to fire up the power equipment.
He's moving so he doesn't care if the neighbors get pissed.

6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: specbrad, renaedawn, Nikki_NMornin' Ladies.....Off to my cousins wedding on Clearwater Beach......may have to hit up the bar we all went to afterwards....gonna be a hot one here today. 96 degrees.....a few drinks on the beach sounds damn good today.All have a good day.Good times with Dustin last night. He made $80, I lost $60. I woulda showed a profit but 1 guy owned my soul.....evey hand (4 or 5) we played together, he had me just pipped. TT vs his JJ QJ vs his QK on o board like Q2479 99 vs his QQ on a board of tt73....all in on turn..... etc. We had fun as we had a very fun table. Plus we had Waffle House afterwards!Edit...in a limped pot...I limp SB with 77...Dusin in BB makes it 15 or so...all fold but me and one guy. I told him I had to call as I knew he had AA or KK and I had a pair so if I hit my set....well.........Anyways.....flop 7 3 2...I chk he bets (now has over half his stack in), other guy folds, I c/r and he has an auto call with AA btw.. Just as sure as I was that he had AA or KK, he knew I made my set, but only had to call 30 or so to win 90-95. Loved the hand, just wish it was against a donkey at the table and not Dustin.

Morning, Bradley! Have fun. We're seeing Spamalot with Jeff & Heather tonight. Having dinner at The Melting Pot. I've never been there. Should be fun.
Have fun at Spamalot. The one at Wynn has some intentional Vegas elements, so I'll have to ask you how they did some things for the traveling act.
no drinkin' for me tonight....i gotta get up at 6am....goin' to dorney park tomorrow....weeeeeeee
Have fun standing around since you are afraid of rides..
Good morning Sha!
Good morning Nik!
Ohhhhhh sure, Jersey hasn't even posted yet but somehow she gets the chipper good morning and Jeffrey and I get fuck all. :club:
Good morning REN!
Ohhhhhh sure, Jersey hasn't even posted yet but somehow she gets the chipper good morning and Jeffrey and I get fuck all. :PUnrelated - The Maria Sharapova and her dog Canon commercials crack me up. I especially love the part where the Pomeranian says "Yes, yes, I see you tennis champion." Nearly makes me laugh so hard I cry.
Sha's name was at the bottom when I signed on and for some reason yours wasn't there. We can all do our good mornings in person in what, 10 days now? Wahooo!Well, except for JJD so...Good morning JJD!
I'm moving....what do I care?In all seriousness, I was debating about that. I figured on a Saturday it's not as bad as a Sunday. Either way, it's expected to be 100 degrees today, and was already about 78 when I started. I was trying to get it done while it was still cool out.I'm thinking I was hoping the flowers would be white. Clean. But I guess you're right about the splash of color. They've seen close to blooming the past few days, but it hasn't happened. I'm thinking one or two ought to be open by Monday. I'll take a picture for you.
Good morning REN!
Good thing I'm low maintenance....
Well, except for JJD so...Good morning JJD!
Ah, there it is. Thank you Kristen. Good morning.
Yep, that seals it. I love you.
Thank you darlin', you're pretty awesome yourself with your knitting and your tagging runners out at the plate.good morning folks, catching up.
I'm moving....what do I care?In all seriousness, I was debating about that. I figured on a Saturday it's not as bad as a Sunday. Either way, it's expected to be 100 degrees today, and was already about 78 when I started. I was trying to get it done while it was still cool out.I'm thinking I was hoping the flowers would be white. Clean. But I guess you're right about the splash of color. They've seen close to blooming the past few days, but it hasn't happened. I'm thinking one or two ought to be open by Monday. I'll take a picture for you.
You know, I almost asked for pics then I thought that would be just too old lady like if I wanted to see pics of your flowers but since you offered....It's supposed to be near 100 here today too.
We can all do our good mornings in person in what, 10 days now? Wahooo!
For the last couple of days now, every once in a while, when I look at the clock I think to myself "In 2 weeks from today at this time I'll be having breakfast at the Binion's coffee shop with Nik" or whatever depending on what time it is.These thoughts make me happy.
Sleepytime.I'm heading to Arlington tomorrow to bet horses and watch the Belmont.
a guy at the game last night who plays the ponies said the 10 horse will be in the money, but don't bet the 5 horse.
For the last couple of days now, every once in a while, when I look at the clock I think to myself "In 2 weeks from today at this time I'll be having breakfast at the Binion's coffee shop with Nik" or whatever depending on what time it is.These thoughts make me happy.
Yep. :club: