• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Upon further review, I wouldn't mind taking the wood to Randi Richardson. But she's not playing this season, so I'm not sure whether that counts.
Looks like your coach is into the foreigners. Or maybe he/she just needs a reason to plan trips to Australia and Europe.
Looks like your coach is into the foreigners. Or maybe he/she just needs a reason to plan trips to Australia and Europe.
I know, there are a lot more international girls on the team than I realized.
just saw this team photo for UNCA, for scale #1 is 6'7"uncabb.jpg
What do they list him as?He must not have much athletic ability if someone hasn't made him an Offensive Lineman or isn't at Duke or UNC. Either that or he's even dumber than a post.
What do they list him as?He must not have much athletic ability if someone hasn't made him an Offensive Lineman or isn't at Duke or UNC. Either that or he's even dumber than a post.
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he's supposed to have some pretty serious mobility issues. Knee injuries or something.
Yeah, that's a big boy. I think they've showed him on SC.Not very cute, but I bet he blocks a few shots.
Yeah they talked about him a little last weekend on college gameday, he's gotten a ton af attention since their game against UNC last month.
Edit- Listed at 7'7"He's had a lot of knee problems, I think he was on the team for 2 years before he played a game. They play him in short 3-4 minute stretches. No way he could ever be a lineman, it takes him forever to get up the court, but he can stand there and dunk flat footed so I'm sure someone in the NBA will give him a tryout.He is out of Chicago actually, I think he backed out from DePaul at the last minute and UNCA picked him up. Our coach always has at least one 7 footer on the roster.

Working at home today. I am piiiiised off! I won't bore you with a lot of details (your welcome Erik), but I got a super snotty email today from a guy (a Sales Director) that was totally unwarranted and inappropriate. I started to respond back with my own snot-o-gram, but this guy is way higher up the food chain than me......so I stopped myself before I went to far. I took it to my manager, who was also pissed off when he read it, and is in the process of writing his own snot-o-gram to reply to the guy. Should be interesting to see what develops. :club: I haven't read anything yet since I posted earlier this morning. Any super interesting football discussions for me to catch up on? :D

I haven't read anything yet since I posted earlier this morning. Any super interesting football discussions for me to catch up on? :club:
Hey Bunny. Sorry you're pissed.Not much of anything to catch up on today.I just watched Slapshot.
Hey Bunny. Sorry you're pissed.Not much of anything to catch up on today.I just watched Slapshot.
Niiiiice!! :DYeah, I just caught up.....sloooow day in here today.
I just watched Slapshot.
I watched that for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I've been waiting ever since for someone to talk to me while there's music playing, so I can yell "I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG!"
Working at home today. I am piiiiised off! I won't bore you with a lot of details (your welcome Erik), but I got a super snotty email today from a guy (a Sales Director) that was totally unwarranted and inappropriate. I started to respond back with my own snot-o-gram, but this guy is way higher up the food chain than me......so I stopped myself before I went to far. I took it to my manager, who was also pissed off when he read it, and is in the process of writing his own snot-o-gram to reply to the guy. Should be interesting to see what develops. :club:
Correct move. i wish i could just do that instead of snapping! LOL