• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I watched that for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I've been waiting ever since for someone to talk to me while there's music playing, so I can yell "I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG!"
Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...
Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...
Maybe Braden's a faggot, you ever think of that?No way, he's got a big cock, like horse.
His game isn't over! He's looking for a VP spot on the flop, then hoping to improve on the river!
Nope he brings nothing to either candidate as a VP, he is cruising for a AG spot.
I watched that for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I've been waiting ever since for someone to talk to me while there's music playing, so I can yell "I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG!"
I use this all the time. No one ever seems to get it.
Since when is it illegal to say you believe if an african american or a woman become president they will almost certainly be assassinated?Not like I'm going to do it, but its a hard truth of the world we live in.
If they can protect Chaney they can protect anybody.
Nope he brings nothing to either candidate as a VP, he is cruising for a AG spot.
He'd get his ass kicked on American Gladiators. He should stick to being a lawyer.
If they can protect Chaney they can protect anybody.
It's not protecting Cheney that's the problem, it's protecting those around him so he doesn't shoot them in the face or some such shit.
Working at home today. I am piiiiised off! I won't bore you with a lot of details (your welcome Erik), but I got a super snotty email today from a guy (a Sales Director) that was totally unwarranted and inappropriate. I started to respond back with my own snot-o-gram, but this guy is way higher up the food chain than me......so I stopped myself before I went to far. I took it to my manager, who was also pissed off when he read it, and is in the process of writing his own snot-o-gram to reply to the guy. Should be interesting to see what develops. :club: I haven't read anything yet since I posted earlier this morning. Any super interesting football discussions for me to catch up on? :D
I'll come to Canadamdianaaddaa and kick his ass.---- Norm
I wouldn't say third place delegates in a 50/50 race between Obama or Clinton is "nothing."
Endorsing one or the other and bringing delegates is one thing.Pretty sure that he wouldn't be attractive to anyone as a VP as a reason to vote Democrat in the General election. He doesn't have a strong base group of people that would vote for a ticket because he's on it, where one of the others might be weak, to sway the electoral college.
Endorsing one or the other and bringing delegates is one thing.Pretty sure that he wouldn't be attractive to anyone as a VP as a reason to vote Democrat in the General election. He doesn't have a strong base group of people that would vote for a ticket because he's on it, where one of the others might be weak, to sway the electoral college.
I could be wrong, but the general election is coming down to one thing and one thing only. The War.McCain is gonna go for the republicans. He wants to stay in Iraq. Every Democrat wants out of the war now.That's the general election. Change the names all you want.If you want to add the economy into it, ok. but i think that's secondary to the war. People are tired of 8 years of Goober's (Republican) economics. They remember Clinton1 (Democrat) and his policies. Again, Obama/Clinton interchangeable on that issue.So which one of them gets to the general. The one with Edwards delegates.js.
I could be wrong, but the general election is coming down to one thing and one thing only. The War.McCain is gonna go for the republicans. He wants to stay in Iraq. Every Democrat wants out of the war now.That's the general election. Change the names all you want.If you want to add the economy into it, ok. but i think that's secondary to the war. People are tired of 8 years of Goober's economics. They remember Clinton and his policies. Again, Obama/Clinton interchangeable on that issue.So which one of them gets to the general. The one with Edwards delegates.js.
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
I wouldn't say third place delegates in a 50/50 race between Obama or Clinton is "nothing."
But he would bring nothing to the general election. He can't even win his own state. Also he has only collected a handful of delegates and the way the Democrat convention is set up (many delegates are appointed by the state parties) that handful would be almost useless. The only thing he would be good for is support next Tuesday and even that would be very limited.This election may be over by next Wednesday or at least by the end of the month. The convention will be a coronation like always.Obama's hope is that many of the voters who were voting for Edwards because they hate Hilary and now they will switch to him.
But he would bring nothing to the general election. He can't even win his own state. Also he has only collected a handful of delegates and the way the Democrat convention is set up (many delegates are appointed by the state parties) that handful would be almost useless. The only thing he would be good for is support next Tuesday and even that would be very limited.This election may be over by next Wednesday or at least by the end of the month. The convention will be a coronation like always.Obama's hope is that many of the voters who were voting for Edwards because they hate Hilary and now they will switch to him.
So the people who hate "hillary" are supposed to vote for her in the general if she's VP?I don't see that happening.
I could be wrong, but the general election is coming down to one thing and one thing only. The War.McCain is gonna go for the republicans. He wants to stay in Iraq. Every Democrat wants out of the war now.That's the general election. Change the names all you want.If you want to add the economy into it, ok. but i think that's secondary to the war. People are tired of 8 years of Goober's (Republican) economics. They remember Clinton1 (Democrat) and his policies. Again, Obama/Clinton interchangeable on that issue.So which one of them gets to the general. The one with Edwards delegates.js.
Unless something big happens the war won't be a big issue. It's not driving this election now.8 years of Goober's economics, remember Clinton? Can you tell me when the last ressesion was?
So the people who hate "hillary" are supposed to vote for her in the general if she's VP?I don't see that happening.
How did you get that out of what I said?
How did you get that out of what I said?
Your point is Edwards is not a vp candidate. no way no how. Is that not right? Am i missing your point? Cause that's what my original point was, that he is THE vp candidate now.Going with your idea. 2 scenarios exist.Obama wins. He needs a VP. Who does he pick? Hillary? Or someone that hasn't been in the process at all so far? I think that's unlikely. So you have Obama/Clinton ticket.Clinton wins. Interchange names and you haveClinton/Obama ticket.Now if Clinton wins. All points are moot. She HAS to take Obama. For the black factor and party healing.BUTIf Obama wins. Does he take Hillary by default? If he does, i contend he LOSES all the edwards "I hate hillary votes" because they aren't voting for him with her on the ticket. I think he takes Edwards and his voters. The Hillary voters vote Obama/Edwards cause they are democrats.