$500-$1000 kidpoker vs. dreamclown on fcp

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it safe to say that Daniel has a leak in his game? or not yet?
the leak is that hes playing someone better than him
Do you really believe that?Daniel has worked his way up from the rounders at the Mirage through the killers at the 100/200 games in vegas to the Big game....he has seen it all.The guy has tons of experience....and IMO experience counts double for anything else.
Do you really believe that?Daniel has worked his way up from teh rounders at the Mirage through the killers at the 100/200 game sin vegas to the Big game....The guy has tons of experience....and IMO experience counts double for anything else.
at shorthanded or heads up online limit holdem, yes I do believe that. Dreamclown and others have logged hundreds of hours online playing heads up or shorthanded high limit, how much high limit heads up has daniel actually played. I know he played a couple challenge matches, and probably almost none online.

Is it just me or has DN been having a rough year, To my knowledge he has only cashed in one or two tourneys this year. And from what I see on the site breaks even +- a bit in cash games. Just seems he hasnt been in his groove this year, but no matter I think hes the best just been getting **itted on when it comes to the cards. No matter what skill level you are there is always luck in this game...and thats a *itch

Do you really believe that?Daniel has worked his way up from teh rounders at the Mirage through the killers at the 100/200 game sin vegas to the Big game....The guy has tons of experience....and IMO experience counts double for anything else.
at shorthanded or heads up online limit holdem, yes I do believe that. Dreamclown and others have logged hundreds of hours online playing heads up or shorthanded high limit, how much high limit heads up has daniel actually played. I know he played a couple challenge matches, and probably almost none online.
Agreed. DN admitted that he couldn't handle Joe Cassidy at heads up limit play...and Dekargani is on that same level. I do think that once there are some 4-6 handed games DN will do pretty well.
Yeah...you are right.Daniel is out of his element playing these online killers....Although Ivey has adjusted to the online game to the point where he destroys Spirit Rock, and if you watch their matches...you can tell who is controlling the game. Prahalad actually takes to trying to trap Ivey!

Those heads up and short handed online high limit games seem a lot like a card catching contest to me. Everybody jamming and reraising every street until the river, where I often see bet..fold or bet..call. I don't pretend to have the roll to play those games or maybe not the game to get that type of roll, but I can usually watch any game and have a decent understanding of the startegy being used. I know the players are good, but its so fast paceed and the variance seems very high to me.

DN down to 3,245. If you are seeing play money tables only it's because you have deposited real money. You need a real money account to see the real money tables.
This isn't true...you don't have to deposit you just have to register a real money account which is possible without having to deposit.It's just a pokerroom.com skin...works the same way.Carey
DN down to 3,245.  If you are seeing play money tables only it's because you have deposited real money. You need a real money account to see the real money tables.
This isn't true...you don't have to deposit you just have to register a real money account which is possible without having to deposit.It's just a pokerroom.com skin...works the same way.Carey
** You are now speaking with Misha - Full Contact Poker Support, Full Contact Poker Support. **Misha - Full Contact Poker Support : Hello.Hammer : Hi Misha, Are we now required to deposit money to watch real money ring games?Misha - Full Contact Poker Support : Yes the software has been set up like that.Hammer : ok tyMisha - Full Contact Poker Support : No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with?Hammer : no ty Misha, have a nice dayI went to watch DN play this guy too and couldn't view real money ring games.
DN down to 3,245.  If you are seeing play money tables only it's because you have deposited real money. You need a real money account to see the real money tables.
** You are now speaking with Misha - Full Contact Poker Support, Full Contact Poker Support. **Misha - Full Contact Poker Support : Hello.Hammer : Hi Misha, Are we now required to deposit money to watch real money ring games?Misha - Full Contact Poker Support : Yes the software has been set up like that.Hammer : ok tyMisha - Full Contact Poker Support : No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with?Hammer : no ty Misha, have a nice dayI went to watch DN play this guy too and couldn't view real money ring games.
Oh i'm sorry...thought you just had to register a real money account probably thinking of a different site then...Carey

No flameage on my behalf Carey, this caught me off-guard too.I've been waiting for all the smoke to clear before I deposited on FCP, seems like a few people had legitimate questions and Support needed a week or two to sort things out as well so I was just biding my time.I'm a little bit sad they implemented this Pay-Per-View mentality to their site. It's a shame some loyal DN fans will be left behind for the various reasons that some can't deposit money online, albeit they are the minority but the disappointment will be real to a few nonetheless.

Is it just me or has DN been having a rough year, To my knowledge he has only cashed in one or two tourneys this year. And from what I see on the site breaks even +- a bit in cash games. Just seems he hasnt been in his groove this year, but no matter I think hes the best just been getting **itted on when it comes to the cards. No matter what skill level you are there is always luck in this game...and thats a *itch
i think he has having a great year just not so much on the poker tables. I think for him to play even the highest limits on here is just like playing for free money for him. it's not really worth his time. I mean, he plays 4000 8000, so 4000 is just a big blind for him. I mean I wish I could lose 18 K in 18 minutes and just shrug it off.
can't you jsut watch the 500-1k game on regular pokerroom?
No. The real (money) tabs have been removed on both sites. We still have access to real money sng's and private on the tourney side, just the ring game side has been affected by the real/play issue.
ok, guess im lucky I still have .15 in my pokerroom account then

post already up at NWP outlining the "victory" and some negrenau bashing to go with it..ITs in the Shooting Off section ..title is "negreanu"