represent fullcontactpoker.com

Oh, and not to rub it in, but thanks to an incredible run of luck in one of the worst PK shoot-outs in history-the Blades are off to Highbury! (Where we would have forced a replay in '03, if it weren't for Seaman's out of this world save).  I'll be up at 6:30 am, Central Time watching every kick. Let's see if Neil Warnock can produce a miracle!
Its Colin Warnock buddy, get it right, lol
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get Daniel to sign up for this thing. What better way to ensure victory than to have one of the best poker players on our team? =P
That would be great. Too bad he can't :D. Needs to play on PM...
well he could use an alias.... and only tell us! lol
We need to get Daniel to sign up for this thing. What better way to ensure victory than to have one of the best poker players on our team? =P
That would be great. Too bad he can't :D. Needs to play on PM...
well he could use an alias.... and only tell us! lol
Something clever... and witty... like DanielN... no one would suspect a thing...
is it just me or is this the slowest site ever??!!??  i cant find the sign-up wheres the screen for it?
It's not just you, the site barely runs on my computer. I dunno what these people are talking about who say it's fast.

ok i have a stupid question.....no smart remarks smash lol ....once i register at pokerforumchallenge.com do i also need to register at rvp? i did not see where to do so...id appreciate any help you can give the mildly retarded...thanks in advance

I will post the topic every week so ppl don't forget about it, because we need to prove that we have the best players on the internet. Plus Daniel needs to play, i know he's on Royal Vegas, he took my friend for a grand last week.