huge night last night....

After having a lucky bastard suck out on me the other night making Aces full against my 4 high flush, I decided it was hightime to get back my money. I went and hocked some jewelry and got 350$ and went onto pokerstars, I sit down at a 5-10NL table and I start destroying people.First big hand this one dude raises it to 20$ in first position, im next to act and I have J 6o I thought well he only has 77$ left so hes not pot commited I bet if I reraise him hed dump it, so I reraise him 20 more, he goes all in for the rest, I knew I was beat but thought he might have like A5 or something he calls with 10 10, flop comes 6A3 turn 9 river the Jack of hearts, YEAHYUH! He didnt rebuy.The next one that was big, im in the big blind, one dude raises 15 another reraises to 50, one had like 110 the other 150, I had A 3of diamonds, and I figured if they had a pair I had an over card, and If they had an A then I had a flush draw, so I called, and the first raises calls, big pot already. flop comes 710 2 with 2 diamonds, I check trying to trap with the nut flush, the first guy bets 60, other guy goes all in, one has 8 8 the other has JJ, I know now I need a diamond or A, turn is a the Ace but no diamond, now I need to dodge a J and dont pair the board, this time the bastard didnt Fill up on me and I won a massive pot.So from there I bullied the table raising with 4 high, reraising with K 8o etc etc. I played for 4 hours and I ended up with 1370$.Now I need to get my jewelry out of hock. Ill still be up around 1K.Im thinking about taking it over to fulltilt and trying to clean up on some pros.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's impressive. You won 1 full buyin in a 3 way all in pot ? Better quit your job and do this professionally. Wait your ponding off jewelry to play limits you have no business playing ? You better GET a job. Just my advice. And since when does a pair of aces beat trip 8's ? I hope this is a joke ...

this is one of the funniest posts i have ever read on this forum. i have tears in my eyes and can't stop laughing.it sounds like this guy has the right idea. take that money straight to full tilt and kill the pros with amazing skills.oh crap i'm gonna laugh about this post at a really innapropriate time (like when someone tells me their friend had a stillborn i'll think of this post and blow up hysterically in their face)

After having a lucky censored suck out on me the other night making Aces full against my 4 high flush, I decided it was hightime to get back my money. I went and hocked some jewelry and got 350$ and went onto pokerstars, I sit down at a 5-10NL table and I start destroying people.First big hand this one dude raises it to 20$ in first position, im next to act and I have J 6o I thought well he only has 77$ left so hes not pot commited I bet if I reraise him hed dump it, so I reraise him 20 more, he goes all in for the rest, I knew I was beat but thought he might have like A5 or something he calls with 10 10, flop comes 6A3 turn 9 river the Jack of hearts, YEAHYUH! He didnt rebuy.The next one that was big, im in the big blind, one dude raises 15 another reraises to 50, one had like 110 the other 150, I had A 3of diamonds, and I figured if they had a pair I had an over card, and If they had an A then I had a flush draw, so I called, and the first raises calls, big pot already. flop comes 710 2 with 2 diamonds, I check trying to trap with the nut flush, the first guy bets 60, other guy goes all in, one has 8 8 the other has JJ, I know now I need a diamond or A, turn is a the Ace but no diamond, now I need to dodge a J and dont pair the board, this time the censored didnt Fill up on me and I won a massive pot.So from there I bullied the table raising with 4 high, reraising with K 8o etc etc. I played for 4 hours and I ended up with 1370$.Now I need to get my jewelry out of hock. Ill still be up around 1K.Im thinking about taking it over to fulltilt and trying to clean up on some pros.
Can some one tell me who can fill up on the river w/ this board and the holdings of 88 and JJ????
You sound like a donkey who got lucky playing over his limits. Keep playing at that limit and that bad, you'll have to hauk a lot more jewelry.
Jewelry I got fool. Stop talking that jibba jabba!mr-t.jpg
heel must have been reading my mind.

opps didnt mean for that, Yeah call it a suck out all you want but the other night I got sucked out on, I had the 4 2 of spades, heads up tourny, i raise 50 he raise 200 I flop a flush he had AA and flopped trips, we get it all in, he hits the boat on the river, thats a suck out not mine.

opps didnt mean for that, Yeah call it a suck out all you want but the other night I got sucked out on, I had the 4 2 of spades, heads up tourny, i raise 50 he raise 200 I flop a flush he had AA and flopped trips, we get it all in, he hits the boat on the river, thats a suck out not mine.
my cheeks are hurting i can't stop smiling. that suck out is the absoute worst suckout ive ever heard of. can you believe that jerk raising with AA, catching trips and then going all in. worst suck out ever.oh christ later a girl will tell me she's a cutter and i'll think of this and milk will come out of my nose.
troll1.jpg
It's amazing how much attention people give obvious trolls on this forum. Good thing you don't need to be able to look past the surface of someone's actions and determine their intent to be good at poker.Oh wait, yes you do...Good luck with those amazing people reading skills everyone.;-)Patrick
I been playing 4 months, and I already have won that much and you dont think I know what im doing? lets see you try to win that much. Tonight I make 5k and buy in a big tourny in tunaca maybe.
Where's Tunaca?
troll1.jpg
It's amazing how much attention people give obvious trolls on this forum. Good thing you don't need to be able to look past the surface of someone's actions and determine their intent to be good at poker.Oh wait, yes you do...Good luck with those amazing people reading skills everyone.;-)Patrick
U know,, hahahha I thought the same thing, but LMAO. he joined in sept. trolls usually finish up after a couple weeks and several posts.I think this guy is for real.baaahahahahaha,, A,3 cuz i had the flush draw,, Its preflop. baaahahahahhah.i play guys likehim and they buy me stuff :club: