huge night last night....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

troll1.jpg
It's amazing how much attention people give obvious trolls on this forum. Good thing you don't need to be able to look past the surface of someone's actions and determine their intent to be good at poker.Oh wait, yes you do...Good luck with those amazing people reading skills everyone.;-)Patrick
i dont know whats worse the people laughing at the troll or the people getting pissed at the the people laughing at the troll.what's so funny is that a good part of the content in the general discussion forum is the most mind numbing crap you can imagine. (does anyone feel smarter at the end of it?) but yet we all check it all day and when someone makes a funny post everyone goes apeshit and not only ripping on the OP but everyone who responded to him (you get that you are resonding as well right?)good luck with those amazing self awareness skills everyone :-)

No need to call me a ****in troll, you never seen me, look you might think im no good thats cool, i won simple as that, but callin me shit names isnt called for. Half of you make no sense, you bash me cuz I dont have 3000 posts? well I have shit to do like take peoples money.

U know,, hahahha I thought the same thing, but LMAO. he joined in sept. trolls usually finish up after a couple weeks and several posts.I think this guy is for real.baaahahahahaha,, A,3 cuz i had the flush draw,, Its preflop. baaahahahahhah.i play guys likehim and they buy me stuff :club:
Heh...Based on his very first post (not this thread, but overall) , I would say definite troll. You would be surprised how long trolls hang around - RGP has trolls that have been around for years, because they can always get someone new to react to one of their posts.Patrick
I been playing 4 months, and I already have won that much and you dont think I know what im doing? lets see you try to win that much. Tonight I make 5k and buy in a big tourny in tunaca maybe.
Could you please give me the winning lottery numbers :club:
I been playing 4 months, and I already have won that much and you dont think I know what im doing? lets see you try to win that much. Tonight I make 5k and buy in a big tourny in tunaca maybe.
Where's Tunaca?
It's east of Les Vages and north of Manta Corla.
i dont know whats worse the people laughing at the troll or the people getting censored at the the people laughing at the troll.what's so funny is that a good part of the content in the general discussion forum is the most mind numbing crap you can imagine. (does anyone feel smarter at the end of it?) but yet we all check it all day and when someone makes a funny post everyone goes censored and not only ripping on the OP but everyone who responded to him (you get that you are resonding as well right?)good luck with those amazing self awareness skills everyone :-)
I assume this is directed at me, but I can't really tell because I was never 'censored' with anyone, but I'll respond.Actually, I never responded to the OP's post, I responded to Turd's, since his was the only response at that time (then Zim's after) that seemed to realize the OP's intent. If you think I was upset with people laughing at the troll, then I apologize. I was amused, I thought that came through in my post. Hence, the ;-). My reply wasn't even specific to this situation, but more a commentary on the forum in general. Patrick
i dont know whats worse the people laughing at the troll or the people getting censored at the the people laughing at the troll.what's so funny is that a good part of the content in the general discussion forum is the most mind numbing crap you can imagine. (does anyone feel smarter at the end of it?) but yet we all check it all day and when someone makes a funny post everyone goes censored and not only ripping on the OP but everyone who responded to him (you get that you are resonding as well right?)good luck with those amazing self awareness skills everyone :-)
I assume this is directed at me, but I can't really tell because I was never 'censored' with anyone, but I'll respond.Actually, I never responded to the OP's post, I responded to Turd's, since his was the only response at that time (then Zim's after) that seemed to realize the OP's intent. If you think I was upset with people laughing at the troll, then I apologize. I was amused, I thought that came through in my post. Hence, the ;-). My reply wasn't even specific to this situation, but more a commentary on the forum in general. Patrick
I just thought this would be a good thread to show off my troll collection. I didn't even read the OP.
I just thought this would be a good thread to show off my troll collection. I didn't even read the OP.
Very impressive sir. I can't decide if I like the cute 'Happy Bday' troll or the equally cute 'crack baby' troll (bottom right) better.Patrick
I can't believe several posters didn't realize the OP was making a joke by posting this.Wow. :shock:
its funny that he's trying to so hard to be a troll, but comon,You gotta admitt, you've probably seen a couple guys out there call 5X BB raise cuz they have a flush draw (suited cards).i know i see it every friggin rotation
Very impressive sir. I can't decide if I like the cute 'Happy Bday' troll or the equally cute 'crack baby' troll (bottom right) better.Patrick
I actually like the chef troll the best because I love finding hair in my food.
well played. its all luv here.
this is the most obvious joke post ever from the OP. Anyone who responds seriously is a moron.
And if it is not, you're an idiot.
it is a joke post. Trust me. OP is just trying to be funny/stupid. I AM THE KING OF JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY/STUPID!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BANG LOTS OF HOT CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!