I hate "gg" worse than "nh". At least saying nice hand recognizes that your hand was good before they sucked out.Tonight in a 180-man stars sng I got knocked out after calling a guy's all in reraise with aces, he had queens and hit a set. All I got was a "gg" as if to say he knew his hand would be best. Arrogant little mfer..
HEY! I HIT MY SET, DIDN'T I MOTHA F*CKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE, YOU AREN'T EVEN IN MY LEAGUE SON!!! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

Yeah it is pretty annoying when you lose a 1K pot to a huge outdraw and someone says nh,, and someone follows with "thanks". That is unbearable. But what is even worse is when people say "That's Poker". I hate that phrase most of all.

I rarely say 'Nice Hand'. my cash game dealer actually punched himself in the head 3 times for a boneheaded play he made. FUnniest thing I've ever seen. He likes to comment on how bad of a player I am because I get lucky all the time. Whatever, just show me the MONEY!!!!!

I say " Nice hand you piece of corn infested human feces!!" THey usually understand that I am a superior player and feel humiliated to have won a pot by getting lucky. This then lets me take advanatage of them further along in the game!Strategey at its best!!

I hate "gg" worse than "nh". At least saying nice hand recognizes that your hand was good before they sucked out.Tonight in a 180-man stars sng I got knocked out after calling a guy's all in reraise with aces, he had queens and hit a set. All I got was a "gg" as if to say he knew his hand would be best. Arrogant little mfer..
HEY! I HIT MY SET, DIDN'T I MOTHA F*CKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE, YOU AREN'T EVEN IN MY LEAGUE SON!!! YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!
:club:
you've all seen this a million times: some sucker calls a big bet pre-flop and goes on to suck out on the river when his 6 kicker hits for 2 pair. Someone inevitably types, "nh" into the chat box. Which of course stands for "nice hand." They did nothing "nice" that hand! I'm all for taking a bad beat with a shrug or even "NF" for "nice flop" or "nice catch", at least those make sense. I'm really annoyed with NH. what's better? "NL" for "nice luck," perhaps? Anyway.....
When my opponent sucks out on me like that, I scream at the computer, take a breath, and type NH. I want then to keep doing that. That's how you make money in the long run.
In this caseNH = please keep making calls like that so I can win my money back and the rest of your stack, you lucky POS.
QFTnh also means "**** you, you lucky mother ******. I can't ****ing beleive you ****ing called me with that shit and sucked out on me, you ****ing bastard. I wish your dick would fall off and rot after all the gay ass ****ing you must do. eat shit and die."I so can't wait to see what the prfanity censor does to this post...Ray