fcp party at hardrock

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very special announcement. could mean 3 things 1. he expecting a kid - dont think so, at least not for a media party 2. Stacked get released. 3. his new home for poker online. just some speculation
I'm going with 3.... stacked is nowhere near from what ive heard.
very special announcement. could mean 3 things 1. he expecting a kid - dont think so, at least not for a media party 2. Stacked get released. 3. his new home for poker online. just some speculation
I'm going with 3.... stacked is nowhere near from what ive heard.
I think it's 4. Someone mentioned he his going to have a syndicated radio show. Although with all the promotional appearences, you never know.

This is just the first FCP party and I thought it would be fitting to start out in my hometown. There will be more... As for the announcement, you can speculate all you want, but I don't think in a 1000 guesses you'll get it! Seriously, some aspects could be guessed I suppose, but not the key element.

This is just the first FCP party and I thought it would be fitting to start out in my hometown. There will be more... As for the announcement, you can speculate all you want, but I don't think in a 1000 guesses you'll get it! Seriously, some aspects could be guessed I suppose, but not the key element.
Hi Daniel - hope you're still lurking...Restauarnt venture, vegetarian style?Cheers.
Hey Daniel, Is this going to be a poker party... or a drink / talk and have fun party?
possibly play in the poker tournament that ends at a final table with Kid Poker himself. In addition to the 250 randomly selected guests, one lucky person will win a seat at this final table to play against Daniel.
hmm........very interesting........sure hope I get to hear/see it in person.
Hi Daniel - hope you're still lurking...Restauarnt venture, vegetarian style?Cheers.
i know i know..he is going to put up the cash for all FCP charter members for the wsop main event.. :wink:

Wouldve been sweet to have it at Hard Rock during the summer and watch the Blue Jays overlooking the field. Far away but a cool vantage point. Hey DN, how about getting the WPT to make a stop in O Canada, your home and native land............

So what are the chances of one of these FCP parties happening in Boise, Idaho?
for you, i'm sure it's very very very VERY LIKELY! you sexy animal :-)
for you, i'm sure it's very very very VERY LIKELY! you sexy animal :-)
Since I think I might actually be the only FCP member in the whole state of Idaho, I don't like the odds much for this happening. I'll just have to wait until he has one in either Vegas or LA.

I would have thought DN would be good enough toextend the invite to a few of us on FCP that are from the area, without having to go through the "random draw".There are a few FCP'ers that I know from the Toronto areawho SHOULD be at this, bottom line.I wonder if DN would consider throwing out a few FCP VIP type invites....