fcp party at hardrock

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i entered, although i would have to take a day off work to go to this since it's middle of the week......oh well guess it would be worth it!
I don't think the info is available yet with regards to the time of the event but it could very well be during the evening.Details to follow.
I would have thought DN would be good enough toextend the invite to a few of us on FCP that are from the area, without having to go through the "random draw".There are a few FCP'ers that I know from the Toronto areawho SHOULD be at this, bottom line.I wonder if DN would consider throwing out a few FCP VIP type invites....
I agree, I would really llike to come to this event, I hope I win the draw.My guess at the announcement is...DN is going to launch the FCP poker team (like that of the Full Tilt Poker Team). He has some pros lined up to represent FCP and will have qualifing events/interviews/skill testing for future FCP team tour cards for other pros and FCP charter members. He is also going to launch the FCP publicity team with hot chicks to go to poker shows and large draw tourneys to promote FCP site and merchandise.
well i entered, although i would have to take a day off work to go to this since it's middle of the week......oh well guess it would be worth it!
I don't think the info is available yet with regards to the time of the event but it could very well be during the evening.Details to follow.
lolwell played
This is just the first FCP party and I thought it would be fitting to start out in my hometown.  There will be more...  As for the announcement, you can speculate all you want, but I don't think in a 1000 guesses you'll get it!  Seriously, some aspects could be guessed I suppose, but not the key element.
Daniel: I'm editor of the Brampton Guardian newspaper.Do you have any legitimate media passes available for your event at the Hard Rock? I"d love to cover it for our newspaper.
I would have thought DN would be good enough toextend the invite to a few of us on FCP that are from  the area, without having to go through the "random draw".There are a few FCP'ers that I know from the Toronto areawho SHOULD be at this, bottom line.I wonder if DN would consider throwing out a  few FCP VIP type invites....
i agree....as long as you're talking about me

I had a free flight NY to Toronto on Canada Air (Air Canada whatever) that I couldn't figure out why I would ever use it since I'm there all the time for work......problem solved. Now all I have to do is win an invite.

Wouldve been sweet to have it at Hard Rock during the summer and watch the Blue Jays overlooking the field. Far away but a cool vantage point.  Hey DN, how about getting the WPT to make a stop in O Canada, your home and native land............
There are two hardrock cafe's in TO, the one the party is at is on Younge Street, not in Rogers Centre.
He's starting an FCP team, akin to FTP. All who end up at the party will be immediately enlisted, along with certain FCP members, chosen by Daniel. Just a shot in the dark, but what the hell?
With so much talk of the delay in Stacked, becasue of a potential cash game feature, maybe this will be linked to his new online gaming room?? Getting the crew behind it and springing it in Toronto...who knows? I've entered, i'll be back living in toronto on sunday so i hope i can spike an invite
This is just the first FCP party and I thought it would be fitting to start out in my hometown. There will be more... As for the announcement, you can speculate all you want, but I don't think in a 1000 guesses you'll get it! Seriously, some aspects could be guessed I suppose, but not the key element.
So what are the chances of one of these FCP parties happening in Boise, Idaho?
do enough people live ther to fill a poker table ???j/k :wink: