custom36....

Oh i thought he really cared about what I thought and my mind and it turns out its nothing like that at all. Im so dissillusioned!
most girls are
Thats because you guys make us that way and we end up all jaded and bitter lolps...any good tourneys tonight ...Im sooo bored!
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that custom and to a lesser extent the other moderators are really hurting FCP.  There is clearly way to much "moderating" going on, threads getting locked for no reason; messages being deleted b/c they were flaming......This is an online forum, you cant keep deleting post, that is what an online forum is.I think something needs to be done  about this. Im sure this will be locked, but what are you going to do?
Don't you think DN had more moderation in mind when he choose 376 new mods? Don't you think if DN and admin thought they were doing a bad job they would be replaced? They are just trying to clean up the pointless and worthless threads, and the 35 threads every week about NL vs Limit or Gus getting hit by a bus. If this forum was unmoderated it would just turn into another RGP. If you want to cuss and flame people in a poker forum check out NWP.

I just think that in some specfic cases there has been some overmodertion, but i have slightly change my stance and believe that the moderators are doing an above average job, no hard feelings custom....but i still beleive that the moderators should and cannot abuse there powers. thats all.

I think there has definitely been an improvement in the forum since the new mods. - Discussion of topics as opposed to flaming the original poster - Significantly less repitition of thread topics - Less vulgarity

ps...any good tourneys tonight ...Im sooo bored!
20/2 in a half hour on fulltilt, Im going to see if I can get knocked out within 10 hands this time instead of the usual 25 or so. should be fun
up for a last longer sidebet?
I think some of the extra moderation has been a good idea. Seems before every thread turned into just a bunch of flaming and complaining. I know sometimes it has the possiblity of going to far and being moderated too much...but so far its nice to see a topic actually replied too and not just flaming.  I know Im new so i dont count for alot but oh well...
Oh I promise you count for a lot babe. 8)
Posts like this are the reason we need moderators.
shut up kiss a s s...that all you do...ur such a suck up
sw?
no sw...all she does is suck up to to daniel and the moderators and flame the newbs...if shes not flaming, shes being condecending and negative...the way i see it, help the newbs out by pointing him in ther right direction or leave them alone
sw?
no sw...all she does is suck up to to daniel and the moderators and flame the newbs...if shes not flaming, shes being condecending and negative...the way i see it, help the newb out by pointing him in ther right direction or leave them alone
Then this is your one warning to stop acting like this. Insulting like this is against the forum rules and the vision of the forum. Not only are your statments inaccurate, your comments are also unneccessary. Please refrain from making these comments in this forum.I also urge others to ignore these comments and continue on with their night.
sw?
no sw...all she does is suck up to to daniel and the moderators and flame the newbs...if shes not flaming, shes being condecending and negative...the way i see it, help the newb out by pointing him in ther right direction or leave them alone
Then this is your one warning to stop acting like this. Insulting like this is against the forum rules and the vision of the forum. Not only are your statments inaccurate, your comments are also unneccessary. Please refrain from making these comments in this forum.I also urge others to ignore these comments and continue on with their night.
loll...ok, not sure y im getting a warning but ill tone down...
sw?
oh good. before you said that i was gonna sit here and be mad about all this negativity but now i guess i can move on and enjoy my night! sw
ok sustom, i will...u and daniel both will be getting a long pm from me...hope we can resove this issue...
Have you seen my signature? Like I said, we can't get to everything all the time. I get to what I can when I can. Daniel will give you the same response, if he gives you any. If you have an issue with someone, PM a mod. We're not omnipotent.
ok sustom, i will...u and daniel both will be getting a long pm from me...hope we can resove this issue...
dude, i think you also got a warning because you should know better.quit being bitter with a stick up your ass. it's not a big deal, don't be blatantly rude to people and call them names in threads just to start a flame war.if you hadn't started this flame, we could stay on topic about how custom is a big doodiehead horrid overmoderating hitler clone that wants to eventually usurp DN and take over the site.
dude, i think you also got a warning because you should know better.quit being bitter with a stick up your ass. it's not a big deal, don't be blatantly rude to people and call them names in threads just to start a flame war.if you hadn't started this flame, we could stay on topic about how custom is a big doodiehead horrid overmoderating hitler clone that wants to eventually usurp DN and take over the site.
im not into flame wars...
Have you seen my signature? Like I said, we can't get to everything all the time. I get to what I can when I can. Daniel will give you the same response, if he gives you any. If you have an issue with someone, PM a mod. We're not omnipotent.
i pmed u...hope u got it, its not showing in my "sent box"
Pupsta said it all. Leno's good, Conan's better, Letterman...egah. I've taken shits that are funnier than Letterman.But, I digress.
ha ha! he said he's taken shits that are funnier than lettermanyou hear that dave, he thinks his fecal matter is funnier!ho ho that's funny[/letterman's band sidekick whose name eludes me at the moment]I didn't made that post. Some is using my name, or there is a glitch.
Pupsta said it all. Leno's good, Conan's better, Letterman...egah. I've taken shits that are funnier than Letterman.But, I digress.
ha ha! he said he's taken shits that are funnier than lettermanyou hear that dave, he thinks his fecal matter is funnier!ho ho that's funny[/letterman's band sidekick whose name eludes me at the moment]I didn't made that post. Some is using my name, or there is a glitch.
I didn't post this. Either there is a glitch, or someone is using my name.