royal flushies

I got my third royal flush since March last night! Woohoo, somehow they always seem to be with hearts and im always holding the 10 and another card. Just wanted to shout the good news, took a couple hundred off the 1/2 NL table at Seneca Niagara with that play....go me!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had three royals in my first year playing.. I'll proably never have another.. and all three were in live games, not rigged online..
Or maybe I'll just get a royal flush in the tourniment i'm playing right now!! HOLY SHIT!! what a crazy coincidence.. not even an a hour after I wrote this, I got one.. good call, me ! LOL
I got my third royal flush since March last night! Woohoo, somehow they always seem to be with hearts and im always holding the 10 and another card. Just wanted to shout the good news, took a couple hundred off the 1/2 NL table at Seneca Niagara with that play....go me!
Are you playing Royal Holdem?
  • 2 months later...

I've had 3I flopped one in a $20 buyin home tournament (on my life)I hit a $500 1 outter on the river to make a royal and beat queens full at 1/2 NL ( i was shiatfaced and played the hand terribly... got saved)I turned one in a $10 MTT a good 2 yrs ago on Pokerroom when I was first starting out online... won a small pot but it sure was funThat is all...dismissed

I hit a $500 1 outter on the river to make a royal and beat queens full at 1/2 NL  ( i was shiatfaced and played the hand terribly... got saved)
No bad beat jackpot?As for me, I have had two royal flushes. One live, one online.
I hit a $500 1 outter on the river to make a royal and beat queens full at 1/2 NL  ( i was shiatfaced and played the hand terribly... got saved)
No bad beat jackpot?As for me, I have had two royal flushes. One live, one online.
Nope. It was on Full Tilt.
I'm pretty sure queens full isn't awarded a bad beat jackpot anywhere in the world ever at any time at all.
I'm pretty sure queens full isn't awarded a bad beat jackpot anywhere in the world ever at any time at all.
You mean your opponent catching a one-outer doesn't validate it?Give me a break...

Its funny that this post just came up as I just got my first royal flush today. It was on Pstars on the penny table as I was waiting for my tourney to start. It was of spades and i hit runner runner for it. I was excited and always herd that big hands like that dont get paid off but i thought it would be more than 50 cents :-) . It was of spades btw.