i've been clearing bonuses all over, and things have been either way up or way down at most sites. mostly on a downswing, but have had two crazy 150bb upswings at lower limits over less than 3000 hands.finishing up a bonus at golden palace though - alternated between 1/2 LHE and .05/.1 PLO/8. Been killing PLO/8 for about $200 profit, but lost about $150 at 1/2. Just had my first decent win at 1/2 - up around $40, so I'm happy. Should finish this bonus up around $100, plus the $100 bonus and the PSO points, so I'm happy.Don't know what I'm going to do after this bonus though. I was taking a break from the 2/4 grind by bonuswh*ring around, and frankly I haven't missed it that much. Not sure how/if I'll go back to it any more than 5-10 hours a week.Daniel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing fine on PP.It's probably just rigged in my favor.Although I only broke even playing 15 SNGs yesterday, which means it's not hardcore rigged. Just... semi-rigged.Seriously, though, I'm back in action after a pretty long break and I'm running okay so far (i'm mostly playing 3/6 SH... i dont know why i decided to stay there instead of moving up to 5/10, but whatever).

After 3 nice months of winning $1000+, November has been a huge grind, I started out down $300 on day 1 after a horrible day on Inter, I finally got back to even w/ a $200 bonus from Eurobet tonite, but then proceeded to drop $100 on Empire chasing thier Reload bonus.... Im definetely leaking chips 4 tabling NL Holdem...

Im totally convinced its rigged. Justblaze was at my table and he was a witness to the riggedness, you can ask him if you want. Im writing Mr. Sexton a letter as of tomorrow. It might be polite, might be hate mail, im not sure of what path Im going to take...I'll sleep on it. The following is my evidence of it being rigged. It might also bring a smile to some of you. http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...p=565650#565650

I've been running cold, and am taking a break.Awaiting the arrival of my book order:Theory of PokerGetting Started in Hold 'EmHarrington Volume IMerry Xmas to me!
get harrington volume 2 right now also. read them both at once, make love to them. great books

My company sent me to Los Angeles 3 times in the last 3 months...so I took that as a challenge to play in as many card rooms as I could on company time. I played at the Morongo, Soboba, Crystal Park, Hustler, Bicycle, and Commerce. Unfortunately, I won $40 in my first session and lost between $40 and $100 at the other 5. So, taking into account the $250 I won in the Las Vegas airport on the way back one trip, I am down $90 (down $340 in poker, up $250 in Wheel of Fortune slot machines) in my 3 "business" trips. I played between $2/$4 and $4/$8 LHE.Online, I am clearing a Pokerroom bonus, and getting my ass handed to me in the process. I'm down $350 trying to clear a $200 bonus. I was playing $1/$2 and $2/$4 LHE, but after my LA trips and this downswing, I decided Limit just wasnt working so I headed back to my bread and butter...$.25 and $.50 NLHE. I am headed back up, slowly but surely, but the bonus is clearing noticably slower at the low buyin NL tables.Anywho...I need to clear that bonus and build up a little more cash to pay for my first ever (with the exception of the airport) trip to Vegas in January.

Hey,I am playing 5 dollar sng's. I dream of making the money some of you guys do . I am in college and don't have the expendable income to play anything else. Any advice. Please dont flame me I never post but I have been a member for a long time. I read the site all day long. You guys always make me nervous to post because everyone seems really hostile at times. Im looking for some real advice if i can get it. please help!

Hey,I am playing 5 dollar sng's. I dream of making the money some of you guys do . I am in college and don't have the expendable income to play anything else. Any advice. Please dont flame me I never post but I have been a member for a long time. I read the site all day long. You guys always make me nervous to post because everyone seems really hostile at times. Im looking for some real advice if i can get it. please help!
Shut up you... Ohh. right sorry.. "nervous", :wink: are they short handed SnG's or full table ones?whats payout top 2? top 3? How's your heads up game? could you be winning these more often if you were strong Heads up?depending on what site you play, might i suggest the occasional Multi table sit n Go. 2 or even 3 tables. If you are a solid player, who can adjust his game well in these increasing blind struture mini tourneys, then i think you could make them very profitable.

Royal, try the HORSE tourneys on Fult Tilt. Lots of fun to play 5 games instead of 1. Offered several times a week.I keep meticulous records of play. Up $2640 for the year. Have earned $2624 in bonuses. How sick is that?Playing 3-6 on FT you can earn about $2 an hour per table in bonus.

Royal, try the HORSE tourneys on Fult Tilt. Lots of fun to play 5 games instead of 1. Offered several times a week.I keep meticulous records of play. Up $2640 for the year. Have earned $2624 in bonuses. How sick is that?Playing 3-6 on FT you can earn about $2 an hour per table in bonus.

10 handed single table. I cash in a little over half with way more seconds than firsts. I find them to be worth my time as I seem to be up and really enjoy playing a lot. Heads up I get too ancy to end it and stop playing my a game and play a lot of extremely marginal hands.

Playing 2-4 limit HE and getting outdrawn like a MoFo. Worst was A's cracked by...get this... 8's full of 3's :evil: . Oh well, gotta love the fish and know that they will pay me off soon.

Royal, try the HORSE tourneys on Fult Tilt.  Lots of fun to play 5 games instead of 1.  Offered several times a week.I keep meticulous records of play.  Up $2640 for the year.  Have earned $2624 in bonuses.  How sick is that?Playing 3-6 on FT you can earn about $2 an hour per table in bonus.
Sweet, thanks for the info Jesse,I've got a FT account, just never use it.

The grind goes well. I wish I could play more everyday, but work and the woman get in the wayI'm doing alright at .5/1 6-max lately, looking to move up after 15k hands. I really enjoy Short handed lhe lately.Going down to Seneca Niagara this weekend for a birthday celebration with some friends. I'll probably stay at the low limits so I dont spew too much when I get wasted off the free drinks.. I normally dont drink much when playing but hey... this is my birthday we're talking about.

I had a good little run at the 3/6 tables last week, .... but then gave it all back through Horrible play at the 4/8 table, and some weak plays in a $50 MTT. (which we've discussed)I'm heading to Halifax this weekend, so I'll probabaly sit down and play some 5/10 .... Most likely I'll be the loaded guy feeding everyone's bankroll.I've never played on-line. Tried to deposit with my credit card one night in a drunken (bad-beat) rage, but wasn't able to. I think I might try to get an account set up in the next few weeks and play some of these Neg-O's. I think the feedback I would get from some of the more experienced players around here would be good stuff. Hope to see you at the tables soon!Ray.

I wish I could play more everyday, but work and the woman get in the way
Dam women!! :evil: Should be seen and not heard! Should stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!! I'm just kiddddddddingggggg. Just couldn't help myself when I read that. :wink:
  I wish I could play more everyday, but work and the woman get in the way
Dam women!! :evil: Should be seen and not heard! Should stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen!! I'm just kiddddddddingggggg. Just couldn't help myself when I read that. :wink:
I don't get it...
Sweet, thanks for the info Jesse,I've got a FT account, just never use it.
Absolute sucks, but with their near-constant reloads, you earn $10 for 100 raked hands. at 3/6, I figure you must get in 40-50 raked hands per hour, which means you're earning close to $5 per table hour. More if you use Frequent Flopper through www.pokersourceonline.comuse my referral goodmanpoker if you want, but really doesn't matter. the site is not great, but you could be making $5-6 per table hour in bonuses their...And Jesse - just a suggestion, but if you're only breaking even at 3/6, you should consider moving down and improving your game. 3/6 is definitely beatable, and no sense playing it break-even. but that's my opinion also - i don't enjoy it unless i'm winning and if i was only breaking even i wouldn't enjoy it, so play the game for whatever reasons you want - but if you want to win, then try some things at the lower limits and fix up your game.cheers,daniel