a little sumthin 4 every1

To the vets and other members sick of reading 100 long newbie posts a day:Hi.To the Elisha Cuthbert fan club:She went to my High School, and I agree that she's censored hot.To the people that LOVE to flame (and are eagerly awaiting for me to say something stupid):DN and I have the same birthdate, not the same year though. Does that mean if I post here about how i'm sick at poker that he'll stake me?(major sw)Finally, to those that want to know my story:Well, I'm a longtime lurker, almost 1 year. That's about the same time I picked up poker, after losing 20$ at a homegame with some friends. I still remember the first post I wanted to make here (I'm glad I read some of the posts b4 I posted though!) about how I got 2 red Aces cracked on a four spade flush board, how poker was all about luck, and how I could lose that hand, I had pocket rockets afterall!(A year later): I mainly read the strat board here, but I do read general quite often too, mainly for the laughs (some of you guys are pretty funny!). I feel I've come a long way since last year, ie I've learned more about poker mainly from this forum, so hopefully I can contribute something constructive time to time. Anyways, just wanted to say whatsup, see y'all at the tables!

To the vets and other members sick of reading 100 long newbie posts a day:Hi.To the Elisha Cuthbert fan club:She went to my High School, and I agree that she's  censored hot.To the people that LOVE to flame (and are eagerly awaiting for me to say something stupid):DN and I have the same birthdate, not the same year though.  Does that mean if I post here about how i'm sick at poker that he'll stake me?(major sw)Finally, to those that want to know my story:Well, I'm a longtime lurker, almost 1 year.  That's about the same time I picked up poker, after losing 20$ at a homegame with some friends.  I still remember the first post I wanted to make here (I'm glad I read some of the posts b4 I posted though!) about how I got 2 red Aces cracked on a four spade flush board, how poker was all about luck, and how I could lose that hand, I had pocket rockets afterall!(A year later):  I mainly read the strat board here, but I do read general quite often too, mainly for the laughs (some of you guys are pretty funny!).  I feel I've come a long way since last year, ie I've learned more about poker mainly from this forum, so hopefully I can contribute something constructive time to time.  Anyways, just wanted to say whatsup, see y'all at the tables!
hi, you're my new best friend.

yeah she's censored hot!!!!!!!and i'm sure that all of us have learned alot about poker on this forumI"m sure that I did!LIke many, I have been lurking away on this forum for a while, reading many posts about poker and other off topic stuffI would like to thank you all for teaching me so much more about poker

Lol well, I didn't get to see her outside of school, I was in grade 7 when she was in grade 10 or 11 I believe. But hey, getting to see a future star (esp one like her :-) ) is always amazin!