who is the funniest poker player out there?

Layne Flack: "Raise"(Some bald guy): "I uh....uh....I......uh............"Layne Flack: "What?.....Cat got your tongue?"(bald guy): "I raise"Layne Flack: "Damn cat."the betting gets back to Flack...and he calls the re-raise.....and says:"Sorry....but I hate that cat."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want 'Toine on my team, I think he's overrated and selfish, and with DWade and Shaq he's not going to get enough touches. He could definitly cause some major problems, I'd watch out.Being a Pacers fan, I probably am pretty biased, but I like our chances this year. I think the #1 seed's going to be big, not having to play either the Pacers/Heat/Pistons until the Eastern Conference Finals agains a team that just played one of those 3. I'll throw this out there to a trustworthy forum regular: I'll take the Pacers for the NBA Championship and the Colts for the Super Bowl Champions this year, if neither wins I lose the bet if either one wins I win the bet (For around $100)
You bought into all that media spin.....and...BTW...you will not get that #1 seed.I would take your bet for $1000 against the pacers...but I just do not like going against the Colts....I think you can give them the trophy now....I dodn't see anyone beating them this year.
I assume we're talking about on the table... (except for DN who wants to hold a open mic night).Mike the Mouth - a number of one liners. But, this may be my favorite (even if they taped it like 3 times):
Matusow: Yeah, I'll introduce everyone. Overrated donkey, Internet donkey, tournament donkey, and Andy Bloch.Jack: Thank you for the update, Mike.Matusow: You're very welcome.
DN - playing overagressive and hyperactive at Harrah's WSOP Circuit event (blog entry). He even went to the bathroom funny. You had to see it.Layne Flack - giving his 1001 faces and canoodling with WPT host Courtney Friel on camera and then giving the double bird to the jealous field.I guess put Phil Hellmuth there too because he is unintentially funny.Off the table, I think Chris Ferguson is one funny guy. Mike is too when he is not down on himself.
Negreanu would get crushed at an open mic with an audience of non-poker players. He's not a funny guy at all. Never was... only to other poker enthusiasts.Phil Hellmuth is the true comedian of poker. If he doesn't write out his responses beforehand with comedy writers, than he's got great improv skills.
David Sklansky, he is too funny! One time I even saw him smile!But this really isn't even a contest, hands down John Bonetti.
good choice. bonetti's pocket pool conversation with tj was ridiculously funny

I'm sure nobody is reading this far down the post, but here's my opinion.Daniel is far and away the funniest.Two who go kinda under the radar though are Mike Caro, who is very funny, and Phil Ivey. When he decides to throw a little jab in, like mocking Allen Cunningham's way of throwing in chips, he is hilarious.NOBODY, though, tops Daniel.