my alter ego thinks daniel is a fish in the big game

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see anyone thinking DN is a fish at NL. Maybe other games, but he is a NL stud. I know the WSOP isnt really indictative of how well a person plays in a cash game, but Daniel played lights out in the Main Event and got super unlucky. When Doyle won his bracelet he played like a total fish and got super lucky so if Doyle considers DN a fish at NLHE then that is probably a good thing for DN.

I totally doubt that anyone would be liking there "chops" to get Daniel in a game. (Daniel = Producer) in any game that is a stretch. So he's having a run of bad cards it happens. From reading his blog he has analyzed his play in a honest fashion not only to himself but everyone else. And if Daniel thinks that he has been playing right he states that and when he makes some bone head play he states that as well. So to think that Daniel is a fish thats a huge stretch. (Daniel+Cold Deck=Negative Results) That's Poker Baby.

This is a tough one......I am think along the lines of Pot dragon.....maybe?Teneight is definately the most likely though....As for Daniel.....the hands he posted involving him and Sammy the last two days point more towards Sammy being an ultra donkey with too much gamble....Come on.....put in your whole stack with a 7 high four flush on a connected board? Can you say.....DONKEY?

They know he is cold and when it rains it pours.
HAHAHA. Yeah, that's why they're calling. I wonder if this strategy will be featured in Super System 3, "call when your opponent is cold, no matter what the odds, because when it rains it pours"
This is a tough one......I am think along the lines of Pot dragon.....maybe?Teneight is definately the most likely though....As for Daniel.....the hands he posted involving him and Sammy the last two days point more towards Sammy being an ultra donkey with too much gamble....Come on.....put in your whole stack with a 7 high four flush on a connected board? Can you say.....DONKEY?
Sounds like JFarrell to me.

Calling a player as an underdog is not a sign of disrespect at all. That's the worst play you can make against a weak one. Everyone knows that you wait to have a big advantage against a guy who's going to put his money in when you shouldn't. If you have to call a guy on multiple occasions as an underdog, that's essentially admitting that you aren't going to outplay him, but are hoping to outdraw him. Plus, how many big game players are dumb enough to base their calls on a "cold" player. I think at that point they realize it's a little more winner to go with better odds and better hands than trying to get any underdog hand in against a guy who you just know you're going to outdraw. This guy needs to be revealed and put to shame.

If he's from work then you'll never know who he is.However, someone should take a long post by the members in question and analyze it based on the post by the OP, compare and figure out how likely it is to be someone!

Hello Teneight, and I disagree with you. He's a good player.
sorry zimmer, it's not me. I would never talk bad about daniel in that kind of way. I thought you of all people would know that. I never read this thread and saw it just today since it looked like any other newbie flaming daniel. tell the Mods and Admins to look at the IP to see if who it wasteneight
Teneight is definately the most likely though....
wtf is this shit. I don't even work..i go to school and play poker. F*ck the people who are accusing me of doing this. I would never ever ever ever talk shit about one of the players (daniel) who has helped me out a lot to improve my game. daniel is my hero..damn everyone who accused me..or even thought that it was meteneight