vegas tomorrow morning...wish me luck

i'm heading off to vegas tomorrow morning. We were suppose head down there tonight but decided to leave early in the morning tomorrow. Wish me luck since I'm going to try and play some poker since i'm not 21 yet. i'll be back sunday morning or so since we just going out there for 24 hrs.*****you can read all about it on my poker blog(the link is on my signature)teneight

Let us know when you're buried face down in the desert.
Lol, I read this in your blog. Gl
thanks. btw, I love comments. so leave me one, even if it's a comment telling me off or a comment telling me you want to do something dirty to me. :club: i prefer the second one
I like how you blame your sister for playing micro limits! HAHAH.. sw
lol well my dad and sister want to get better. I let them sit at those micro NL tables to play for the night while i'm out.
There I left you a silly comment.  And I had to create a blog to do it... So I also have a blog now.
sweet, thanks. put up the link once you get started on your first blog entryteneight

Good luck on your trip. Be careful though, I went there on my 21st birthday a month ago and got carded EVERYWHERE. Well, everywhere but MGM. I do look young though, so that could be it, but it would definitely suck to be up a few hundred and have your chips taken by security....or be buried in the desert! :club: Anyway...good luck, buddy!

have a good trip and I hope your live antics are more stable then your forum posts! ;)It is Vegas and you can do ANYTHING there. But, sometimes the best things are harder to find. Where are you staying, how long, and what do you want to do?This is your second trip, so I would suggest going to two strip clubs or hiring someone for your room party.