variance was on my side today

I sat at my normal .50-1 nl table today, to make it short. I had a massive run of cards. i only play the 6 max tablesAA vs KK for a 400 dollar pot, all in preflop==========I had 75s and the button min raised. I called. flop was 6 4 j rainbow. i check, he bets 4, I call. turn is 8. he bets 12. I raised to 28, he flat calls. river is a King I bet 55, he then raises me 150 total. I go all in, he calls. he had pocket kings for trips and I scoop a 650 dollar pot. he misplayed his hand by raising the min. preflop, and he paid for it. i love those suited connectors to a small raise======================then, an hour or so later. sit at 1-2 nl table ::short handed:: I buy in for 200 and got it up to 350 with very little showdowns or big hands. I get dueces on the SB, and i complete it after 2 limpers. flop is j 2 7 two clubs. i check, BB bets 8. Button raises to 20 total. I call, BB calls. turn is 5 spades, I check, BB bets 35, buttons raises to 70, I reraise to 200. BB folds and button goes all in and I call. he shows j7sriver blank...and I win a 800 pot+$1100 todayman some players suck at those levels, giving their money away with j7s. or misplaying pocket kings. I did get lucky to hit my set but ehhhh. i love variance.flame away

I am on a looong, slooow, grueling boring session of 3 tabling 1-2 NL full ring. only up $800 and I'm going into my 9th hour of poker today. Just was about to quit up $1,000 but lost $178 with my KK to AA. I wanted to fold preflop.. just knew he had aces, but everyone on here saying folding KK preflop is never correct. MooootherPHUCKER.Ride the + variance. I had a wave of good cards yesterday, just felt great. Like 6-7 monster hands in a row, high PP or trips or better. Was amazing. And then it was back to the grind. Keep scrapin the felt bro.

you too. I usually play .50-1 after i took out 50% of my roll online. I use to play 1-2nl and 2-4 nl when I had more money on there. I wasn't really doing anything in the past 2-3 weeks, losing and winning very little. I was up only $240 or so from those 3 weeks playing .50-1nl until today :club:

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...9185&highlight=this is why alot of people don't like you. When running a little bad, you whine about it and act like the world is against you. Then, when you run good, you come and talk about that too, like we all care. People may hate me, but at least I don't come brag about my wins and complain about my losses. Wanker.
at least you realise it wasnt your good play that gave you your winnings.you played your set of deuces horribly. That, and still nobody likes you. peace out.
I think he played the deuces perfectly. What the hell are you talking about?
yes, i get these rushes every so often. i guess i'm just lucky :-)
Nah I finally got to the point where I have outdone you ten comma eight.250 to 4618 on Full Tilt in 11 days. Take a suck of that my friend! :club:
at least you realise it wasnt your good play that gave you your winnings.you played your set of deuces horribly. That, and still nobody likes you. peace out.
and you are a losing player. peace.
Good explanation of how he misplayed the set of deuces. Fall on a knife.
I am on a looong, slooow, grueling boring session of 3 tabling 1-2 NL full ring. only up $800 and I'm going into my 9th hour of poker today. Just was about to quit up $1,000 but lost $178 with my KK to AA. I wanted to fold preflop.. just knew he had aces, but everyone on here saying folding KK preflop is never correct. censored.Ride the + variance. I had a wave of good cards yesterday, just felt great. Like 6-7 monster hands in a row, high PP or trips or better. Was amazing. And then it was back to the grind. Keep scrapin the felt bro.
Way to be accountable. You really owned up to it like a real man. Nice.
Good explanation of how he misplayed the set of deuces. Fall on a knife.
There is a bet and a raise on a flop that presents a flush draw, and he slowplayed it. He's pricing in a flush draw and getting set up to go broke because he's playing the deuces like he has the immortal nuts when all it takes is one measly club to make him lose a big pot, theorhetically.