favorite movie quotes...

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all comin' to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you, than I ever have before. Sure as I know anything, I know this. I aim to misbehaveJust makes me all tingly inside.p.s. See Serenity on the big screen while you still can.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent Vega: Right now I'm a racecar, and you've got me in the RED. I'm just sayin' Its bad to have a racecar in the red!Julius: Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' Mutherfucker, Mutherfcker, when my fingers touch brain,I'm superfly TNT! I'm the guns of Naveron! As a matter of fact why am I on Brain detail!Pulp Fiction.As best I can remember.

Grandma: You know, when I was nineteen, Grandpa took me on a roller coaster. Gil: Oh? Grandma: Up, down, up, down. Oh, what a ride! Gil: What a great story. Grandma: I always wanted to go again. You know, it was just so interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened, so scared, so sick, so excited, and so thrilled all together! Some didn't like it. They went on the merry-go-round. That just goes around. Nothing. I like the roller coaster. You get more out of it

[the drop-ship crashes] Hudson: Well that's great, that's just f.uckin' great man. Now what the f.uck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty s.hit now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the f.uck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do? Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

This man needs a hospital.Hospital, what is it doctor?It's a tall white building with sick people in it, but that's not important right now.
Surely you're not serious!I am, and stop calling me Shirley.

kudos for the original idea :roll: :wink: Without question my favourite movieDoris Vinyard: You think you're the only one doin' time, Derek? You think you're here all alone? You think I'm not in here with you? Danny Vinyard: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek Vinyard: D'you see this?[Pulls down shirt to reveal huge swastika tattoo on his chest]Derek Vinyard: This means "Not welcome". Derek Vinyard: Nigger, you just fucked with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the fuckin' basketball court. But you fuckin' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherfucker! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfucker. Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.Lawrence: Come on man.Derek Vinyard: Put it on the curb right now!Danny Vinyard: Derek, no!Derek Vinyard: Now say good night. **** I love the release of this line in the movieAnother favourite Johns: How's it look?Riddick: Looks clear.[Johns steps forward, and a creature flies out towards them. They duck and it flies into the night]Johns: You said it was clear!Riddick: I said it *looked* clear.Johns: Well, how does it look now?Riddick: Looks clear. Again only because of the release. If you've seen it you understand.

kudos for the original idea :roll: :wink: Without question my favourite movieDoris Vinyard: You think you're the only one doin' time, Derek? You think you're here all alone? You think I'm not in here with you? Danny Vinyard: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek Vinyard: D'you see this?[Pulls down shirt to reveal huge swastika tattoo on his chest]Derek Vinyard: This means "Not welcome". Derek Vinyard: Nigger, you just fucked with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the fuckin' basketball court. But you fuckin' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherfucker! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfucker. Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.Lawrence: Come on man.Derek Vinyard: Put it on the curb right now!Danny Vinyard: Derek, no!Derek Vinyard: Now say good night. **** I love the release of this line in the movieAnother favourite Johns: How's it look?Riddick: Looks clear.[Johns steps forward, and a creature flies out towards them. They duck and it flies into the night]Johns: You said it was clear!Riddick: I said it *looked* clear.Johns: Well, how does it look now?Riddick: Looks clear. Again only because of the release. If you've seen it you understand.
I like your taste. And now I'm going to go watch AMX.
Another favourite Johns: How's it look?Riddick: Looks clear.[Johns steps forward, and a creature flies out towards them. They duck and it flies into the night]Johns: You said it was clear!Riddick: I said it *looked* clear.Johns: Well, how does it look now?Riddick: Looks clear. Again only because of the release. If you've seen it you understand.
I understand, and agree.Another good one:Sundance: Do you think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?you would have to have seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid to get it though...
"Old McDonald had a farm, ee-ay-ee-ay-o. And on that farm he shot some guys, bad-a-bing bad-a-bing-bam-boom"
On that note; "How do you shoot the devil? How do you shoot the devil in the back?"
Don't forget..1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ..... Oswald was a fag.

Peter “So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.” Doctor: “What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?” Peter: ”Yeah.” Doctor: “Wow, that’s messed up!”

you are useless as a poopie flavored lollipop
The other version is better :wink: . "You are useless as a c.ock flavored lollipop."
trying to tip toe the p.c police that have taken off here lol