what do you think miss idaho's next avatar should be

her break dancing in a thundercats outfit....
I think I'll go with this one.
It really is very nice, is that your abs of steel pose?
8 minute abs?
Ok, I'm about to ruin it for you now. I'm just a 30 year old mother showing off that I still have a flat stomach. The term "30 year old mother " should effectively nullify any and all sexual appeal of my avatar for the average FCP member.
yeah that did it....nh.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minute abs?
Ok, I'm about to ruin it for you now. I'm just a 30 year old mother showing off that I still have a flat stomach. The term "30 year old mother " should effectively nullify any and all sexual appeal of my avatar for the average FCP member.
yeah that did it....nh.
:club: my work here is done
8 minute abs?
Not if you're a 30 year old father... If you were attempting to lessen my interest, you've failed miserably...
8 minute abs?
I don't think that will stop most people here...sorry
Lucky for you my threshold as a 19yr old male goes straight up into the late 30s!
8 minute abs?
The fact that you are 30, a mother, and look like that makes me want to see more. :wink:

As a matter of fact Idaho, as I get older I'm starting to find milfs like you more attractive than the 22 year old crowd. Any girl 19-24 year old can have a tight body. But a 30 yr. old mom who looks like that? Now there's someone who has their shi.t together. Good for you!I'm sure Alf and some of the other married/dad types here will agree with me...

As a matter of fact Idaho, as I get older I'm starting to find milfs like you more attractive than the 22 year old crowd. Any girl 19-24 year old can have a tight body. But a 30 yr. old mom who looks like that? Now there's someone who has their shi.t together. Good for you!I'm sure Alf and some of the other married/dad types here will agree with me...
I agree. You look great and you should be very proud of that fact.
Are you kidding? I am sitting here at my computer with my pants around my ankles.Miss Alf13 is gonna get it when she comes home.
Abs of steel? Lets see if she has an ass of steel.

I really hope MissIdaho shows a full body pic and shes a DUDE! (Transexual I guess, my bad) Everyone would be heart broken well that and questioning their sexuality (Royal and Ron obviously have already figured theirs out!)

Ok, I'm about to ruin it for you now. I'm just a 30 year old mother showing off that I still have a flat stomach. The term "30 year old mother " should effectively nullify any and all sexual appeal of my avatar for the average FCP member.MI,Is there anyone here that is "average"?As Siskel and Ebert used to say..2 thumbs UP.PS. A Girls of FCP calendar??

asx a 31 year old married man i have to agree.....that ron mexico is one sexy mutha fuka
No doubt.Sadly, I was watching the Playboy channel and they are going to air an all asian segment on Naughty Amatuer Home Videos, I thought of you and was going to record it. I need help.
asx a 31 year old married man i have to agree.....that ron mexico is one sexy mutha fuka
No doubt.Sadly, I was watching the Playboy channel and they are going to air an all asian segment on Naughty Amatuer Home Videos, I thought of you and was going to record it. I need help.
wow im a little choked up.....thanks ronnie.... :club:
Ron, you were missed. A question for you, and others:Have you noticed that Marion has hardly posted since Idaho's avatar has become the talk of FCP? Could there be bitterness? Should there be an FCP avatar contest for the ladies? Discuss...
Ron, you were missed. A question for you, and others:Have you noticed that Marion has hardly posted since Idaho's avatar has become the talk of FCP? Could there be bitterness? Should there be an FCP avatar contest for the ladies? Discuss...
NO. I could never compete with Marion and I won't even try. She's an FCP legend.
NO. I could never compete with Marion and I won't even try. She's an FCP legend.
I dunno, I've never seen Marion's abs. Don't be so sure...
That, and the fact that Idaho is nearly old enough to be Sauce's mother. Not really, but close. And I'm both of their daddys.