• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are an attention whoring clown.there is never ever ever ever any need to say "goodbye" on a forum. close the damn window and delete the bookmark.nobody will "miss" you because you are nothing but a name and an avatar to all of us.goodbye.
I don't know why, but for some reason this made me LMAO.

ditz is easily the biggest jackhole ive ever seen a sever degenerate attention seeking lowlife with little or no respect for his innards what a cutthroat hackfackfor real seriously and ive been allot of places i mean deep holes of depserations and spit and piss and ive never met such a fiend you sicken me ditz you and your attention whoringsuck on some poison and die slowGood Luck

"Cools, nerds, your side, my side, man it's all B**SH*T, its just tough enough being yourself."
Cards with the tards!! Nothing beats a night of chips, dips and dorks!Quintaaaan is in! Let the fun begin!!!!I would gladly mow lawns for her :club:
i am easily the biggest jackhole anyone has ever seen a sever degenerate attention seeking lowlife with little or no respect for my innards what a cutthroat hackfackfor real seriously and ive been allot of places i mean deep holes of depserations and spit and censored and ive never met such a fiend i sicken myself with my attention seekingi'm a doucheclownGood Luck
[/i]
i am easily the biggest jackhole anyone has ever seen a sever degenerate attention seeking lowlife with little or no respect for my innards what a cutthroat hackfackfor real seriously and ive been allot of places i mean deep holes of depserations and spit and censored and ive never met such a fiend i sicken myself with my attention seekingi'm a doucheclownGood Luck
[/i]
fixing your post is about as old and unoriginal as your mothers benign tumor jutting out from the left side of her kneck making her affetionalty known as quasi-mode-HOGood Luck
[/i]
fixing your post is about as old and unoriginal as your mothers benign tumor jutting out from the left side of her kneck making her affetionalty known as quasi-mode-HOGood Luck
Definately my favorite poster/user name.
You know guys...you are going to think that this is a litle weird but....I got a program installed on my computer that saw this thread being posted BEFORE it was posted.....FCP is rigged.
:-)
i am easily the biggest jackhole anyone has ever seen a sever degenerate attention seeking lowlife with little or no respect for my innards what a cutthroat hackfackfor real seriously and ive been allot of places    i mean deep holes of depserations and spit and censored and ive never met such a fiend  i sicken myself with my attention seekingi'm a doucheclownGood Luck
[/i]
Relax, Crack.I really didn't mean anything by it, i actually find you quite funny.Just really bored right now and you're so easy to pick on.

Tritz, I like you. I think you were misguided in your attempts to show fcp your "truth", but I still think you were cool. Just stop bringing up the topic of this bull, and when people make fun of you, just LAUGH IT OFF. NO ONE REALLY HATES YOU. THEY JUST THINK YOUR always being a dipshit. Good luck in all your ventures. You're cool. Online poker will not be "cracked." I assure you. And if it is, you won't be affected. No one will play at your limits just to take your money.Have a fucking good life, dude. :bubblebye: