• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't belive I missed all this online stalking fun. Teaches me to never actually leave the house and have a life again. Maybe next time I won't miss out.....(crosses fingers)
You're a tease, too.
I can't belive I missed all this online stalking fun. Teaches me to never actually leave the house and have a life again. Maybe next time I won't miss out.....(crosses fingers)
I am with you missidaho...we need to pay closer attention in case he decides to play online poker!!!i wonder if he realizes all the power he has. "I am playing online poker, blah blah blah, and the forum is in a frenzy. :club: if i were him i would play more just to watch everybody freak out and analyze the situation. 8) By the way i am not knocking anyone i just think its funny :!:
I am with you missidaho...we need to pay closer attention in case he decides to play online poker!!!i wonder if he realizes all the power he has. "I am playing online poker, blah blah blah, and the forum is in a frenzy. :club: if i were him i would play more just to watch everybody freak out and analyze the situation. 8) By the way i am not knocking anyone i just think its funny :!:
I agree, this topic is funny.
  • 1 year later...
BillieD... as in Billie D Kid... as in Kid Poker?Is that a stretch?
Billy D as in Billy Dee Wiliams... **** Lando Calrisian!!! It wasn't worthy of a bump, but a K. Smith quote is always in order.