worst/funniest post of all time

See: Ron Mexico explaining Purple Rain to Tonka in the recent FCP names thread. If you don't think that's funny, then you don't have a pulse...
This was recent, but will age well. Definitely the hardest I've laughed at anything at this site.Oh god, Charlie Brody should get permanent enshrinement in the FCP hall of shame.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst post i can ever remember is the entire thing about the wpt being censored for having paul darden on the bad boys of poker show. what a joke.
I started that thread, and I stand by it.. there are other kinds of rac ism besides the KKK lynching people.. there is the rac ism of sterotyping... it's like Amos and Andy... just because the guys who were Amos and Andy made money off it, and benefited from it, doesn't mean they weren't exploited and Amos and Andy wasn't rac ist.
sweet17: HARRRRRRRRRRRRR bloodninja: I turn you around to lick your censored. bloodninja: I pry apart that battleship you call your ass. bloodninja: I see poo nuggets hanging from the hair around your ass. sweet17: WTF?!?!? bloodninja: They stink really bad. sweet17: OMG STOP!!! bloodninja: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass bloodninja: I tear off your wooden peg leg. bloodninja: I ram it up your ass. sweet17: YOURE A censored PYSCHO!!
Classic...simply classic.
I'm trying to remember the name of that ninja pirate guy...can't remember the exact username, but he was crazy funny. :club:
is this the one? this is my fave thread...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
OH my god that shit is funnier than watching Hackers again....I have read that stuff before....but man it never gets old
I'm trying to remember the name of that ninja pirate guy...can't remember the exact username, but he was crazy funny. :club:
is this the one? this is my fave thread...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
OH my god that censored is funnier than watching Hackers again....I have read that stuff before....but man it never gets old
I like Hackers. It's a classic movie.
you need to find the one that was originally posted by wrto when he found it, it was all new to us then.
my "toogood" search is turning up any hits. how he spell it?
he got rightfully banned, so his posts might say guest instead
you need to find the one that was originally posted by wrto when he found it, it was all new to us then.
sorry...this one is the only one i've seen, don't even know the name wrto :(if you find it, please tell
wow, you've been posting on this site since late jun and you don't know who wrto is :? just look him up in the top posters category and search his OT posts

Guys I am always late on these threads. I was playing in a 3k tourny on full tilt when I observed this in the chat box. I literally laughed out. Anyway, I copied it and pasted it into a notepad but never got around to making a post for it... but I guess this is a good enough spot:----------------------------------------TraptSteve: screw thatTheKidJJ (Observer): i had A10. flop A 6 2. went all in got called by 55. hit it on the riverjrsilvergt: !%!!jrsilvergt: well what do you want to play now?TheKidJJ (Observer): im gonna go watch the OCTraptSteve: ROFLazphipsi: gayest comment everazphipsi: congrats Kidjrsilvergt: alright, come find me when your doneTraptSteve: LOLjrsilvergt: lol----------------------------------------btw finished 3rd out of 100+

Guys I am always late on these threads. I was playing in a 3k tourny on full tilt when I observed this in the chat box. I literally laughed out. Anyway, I copied it and pasted it into a notepad but never got around to making a post for it... but I guess this is a good enough spot:----------------------------------------TraptSteve: screw thatTheKidJJ (Observer): i had A10. flop A 6 2. went all in got called by 55. hit it on the riverjrsilvergt: !%!!jrsilvergt: well what do you want to play now?TheKidJJ (Observer): im gonna go watch the OCTraptSteve: ROFLazphipsi: gayest comment everazphipsi: congrats Kidjrsilvergt: alright, come find me when your doneTraptSteve: LOLjrsilvergt: lol----------------------------------------
Ya, that's uh... that's really funny.Right up there, uhm, right up there with the funniest thing ever.Seriously, it is. Uhm. Really.
This shyt is hilarious, tears, I think I have tears.
That was unquestionably the sickest funniest thing I ever read in my life.I searched the bloodninja dude but no info. So what is the crack with him? Regular poster? Paid comedian? What is his name on this site?