worst/funniest post of all time

I'm trying to remember the name of that ninja pirate guy...can't remember the exact username, but he was crazy funny. :club:
He's not a poster on FCP, that stuff is REALLY old.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to remember the name of that ninja pirate guy...can't remember the exact username, but he was crazy funny.   :club:
is this the one? this is my fave thread...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
bahahahahahahahaha
Oh good lord, I'm at work and I'm dying of laughter in here, I don't do a job that I can laugh out loud at so I'm dying here...this is BRILLIANT!Although I do love the thread with the AIM Convo and the kid is asking for a stake on Poker Stars and the guy really messes with him, I wish I could find that thread again...
I'm trying to remember the name of that ninja pirate guy...can't remember the exact username, but he was crazy funny. :club:
is this the one? this is my fave thread...http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
bahahahahahahahaha
wow, fucking hilarious man.
I give up. This was one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life. Pure genius.
He's not a poster on FCP, that stuff is REALLY old.
Ahhh semantics. I edit to read: can't remember the user name of the poster (who posted it).I realize it was originally posted a long time ago. Then someone brought it back more recently....but judging from the responses on THIS thread...alot of people hadn't had the pleasure of reading it....so it's all good.

I don't care who he was, he was fuckin hilarious. I'm about 6'3, 280 lbs, wearing a pair of blue sweatpants I bought at Walmart, and a dirty T-shirt with some Barbecue sauce stains from dinner tomight... classic stuff.

I don't care who he was, he was fuckin hilarious. I'm about 6'3, 280 lbs, wearing a pair of blue sweatpants I bought at Walmart, and a dirty T-shirt with some Barbecue sauce stains from dinner tomight... classic stuff.
I like the wizard better..lmao
Although I do love the thread with the AIM Convo and the kid is asking for a stake on Poker Stars and the guy really messes with him, I wish I could find that thread again...
I love that one too....only line i can remember is something like this (dont' remember word for word): Flamer: "Do you like apples?"Flamee: "Yes"Flamer: "Why don't you fuck off and leave everyone alone. How do you like them apples?"