fcp insomniac army

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well I actually tried to go to sleep at 11:00 pm last night. I finally dozed off around 1, and woke up at 2:30. Maybe I'm just too excited about going to buffalo tomorrow to see the bills game :club:
going to buffalo and excited about in the same sentence, now i've seen it all....

Tonight is my first night back in AC in like a week and a half.. been to Chicago, back to my moms house near Philly, back to Chicago, then Vegas, then straight to Tampa Bay... and I still can't sleep tonight despite being completely exhausted

keep forgetting about this threadi had a migraine last night, and took nyquil to knock myself out, woke up midway through the night, head still pounding, took another dose to knock me back out. unfortuantely, anything that causes drowsiness does double duty on meso i took a long nap this afternoon, will probably be up another hour or so. weee

keep forgetting about this threadi had a migraine last night, and took nyquil to knock myself out, woke up midway through the night, head still pounding, took another dose to knock me back out. unfortuantely, anything that causes drowsiness does double duty on meso i took a long nap this afternoon, will probably be up another hour or so. weee
check the hideout for my fiasco...
  • 3 weeks later...

Football and Beer - this is a great night

• 3 months later...
God not sleeping sucks sometimes.
bumping a near 4 month old thread?Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!
bumping a near 4 month old thread?Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!
And I heard he got a slightly used couch.