fcp insomniac army

4188_109785186437_502926437_3207521_2757653_n.jpg4709_111550891437_502926437_3230942_7778885_n.jpg4679_115077896437_502926437_3293111_3613734_n.jpg[ ] dreams fulfilled.
[X ] dreams fulfilled.OMG! You have the cutest kitten! I have four old cats they are cool but he kitten is cute as can be and wonderfully curious and playful! You are very lucky! Thank you for posting pics. Is your Kitten a boy or a girl?
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are letting me down
noooooooooo. :club: I am tryin soooooo hard here, considering I usually no play well with others. What can I do do kick it up a notch here mister Gooch?
my kitten is a she. and i forgot about this thread for a second.
She is a very pretty and playful kitten you are very lucky. please no forget about this thread.
So how was everybodies 4th of July and Canada Day?
canada day was okay, fourth was better cause i got to meet olivia wilde
sayyyyyyyyyy what! Olvia Wild was the best thing about The Black Donnellys. OMG! Details......PLeaseeee.
sorry can't go into details, discretion is the better part of valour, but she has a tan right now and looks good in yoga gear

If there's one thing in my life that's missing. It's the time that I spend alone. So tonight, I am going down to the little river and leaving you with some cool change;

Gooch, why don't you contribute more to the gym thread?
i'm not so much a gym guy as as i am a workout guy, and even then i prefer most of my working out to be sport based, like yesterday i rolled jiu jitsu for 2 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours at nightwent climbing for a couple hours today, will go for a bike ride in a few hoursif anyone wants to be strong, but not bulky i highly recomend this type of exercise, great cardio too, i'm the lightest i've been in almost 15 years right now and i drink like a fish and eat as much as i want to
Not everyone is into the gym. It is more of a fitness/health thread. We could really use someone with your type of expertise in there.
well i'll put out a couple things theni guess i should throw this in the gym thread instead

I was up all night playing a NL 2-7 Freeroll on Stars.I managed to win the freeroll ticket. 2nd time I've done this. And this was only the 1st freeroll I've played since I won my previous ticket.1st one was in HORSE.