fcp insomniac army

3 ripe avacados, 1 large grated tomato from my garden, 1 grated white onion , the juice of 2 limes, some chopped cliantro, a minced deseeded sarano pepper, mashed it all together with my potato masher. I made chicken liver patte for the first time last night, and it is fantatic. made with an absurd amount of butter. I bought a pound of chicken livers a couple days ago, not really sure what I was going to do with them, but they were cheap and I know they are packed with nutrient goodness. So I popped open my default "Joy of Cooking" and there was a patte recipe. Really easy to make ( and fun, because you get to set some cognac on fire )
omg, awesome. i only have one suggestion. add a yellow bell pepper. the sweetness of a yellow bell pepper will really add to the recipe. other than that you are 100% on track. excellent job on adding the Serrano pepper!on a separate note. liver will elevate your testosterone levels which will increase your muscle building potential. i try to eat liver a couple times a month. did you get the "torture garden" yet? and??? have you seen julie and julia?
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the voice of a courageous explorer; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlhD-rzTqY
I saw them in concert with Cypress Hill, House of Pain, and Helter Skelter....and i had forgotten how much i like them....i think i may download this album..Yes....it was a badass show....i hope i can type badass because i don't feel like doing the filter thingie
good tune!!Avs - i didn't know you were so ghetto!!!!!

oh celebrity; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVlbgqmxXNYIf you see something that looks like a starAnd it's shooting up out of the groundAnd your head is spinning from a loud guitarAnd you just can't escape from the soundDon't worry too much, it'll happen to youWe were children once, playing with toysAnd the thing that you're hearing is only the soundOf the low spark of high heeled boysOoh, oohThe percentage you're paying is too high pricedWhile you're living beyond all your meansAnd the man in the suit has just bought a new carFrom the profit he's made on your dreamsBut today you just read that the man was shot deadBy a gun that didn't make any noiseBut it wasn't the bullet that laid him to restWas the low spark of high heeled boysIf you had just a minute to breatheAnd they granted you one final wishWould you ask for something like another chance?Or something similar as this?Don't worry too much, it'll happen to youAs sure as your sorrows are joysAnd the thing that disturbs you is only the soundOf the low spark of high heeled boysThe percent that you're paying is too high pricedWhile you're living beyond all your meansAnd the man in the suit has just bought a new carFrom the profit he's made on your dreamsBut today you just read that the man was shot deadBy a gun that didn't make any noiseBut it wasn't the bullet that laid him to restWas the low spark of high heeled boysHigh heeled boysIf I gave you everything that I ownedAnd asked for nothing in returnWould you do the same for me as I would for you?Or take me for a rideAnd strip me of everything including my prideBut spirit is something that no one destroysAnd the sound that I'm hearing is only the soundOf the low spark of high heeled boysHeeled boysOoh

The Dutch are The best! Father Abraham! BigD you are for sure the smartest wisest person on the Internets.some background on this video; this is a Dutch pop singer from the 60' and 70's who sports the image of a rabbi who is singing a promotional song from his albumn to promote the first smurf movie.I love when Brainy plays the flute..Pure Gold!!! :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D :D