fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around - work is just busy as shit tonightEDIT: This was my 11,111 post - which is just cool

I'm around - work is just busy as shit tonightEDIT: This was my 11,111 post - which is just cool
"Just because we serve you, doesn't mean we like you"Always wanted to hang that sign at my last job.11,111. You one of those guys that watches the odometer turn over big numbers on your car? Me too. hehe. Just passed 100k a couple months ago. YAY me. :icon_dance:okay, gotta run for a bit. Time to watch "venture bros."

Yo Golden man your blog is sick. The "To all the girls" entries are awesome and making me happy that I am still up at this ungodly hour.I seriously laughed for about 5 minutes at this line..Her visible ribs wrote "crack addict" all over her, but I put that aside and thought "maybe....".LOL

Anyone around? I am donking it up in a couple tourneys on stars. I actually thought I was going to cash in one..but who was I kidding? I can't cash in a tourney to save my life lately.
Was trying to teach a buddy of mine NL cash agmes in .01/.02. I made 40 BBs in 30 mins. I'm the real superstar.

It's 3:15 am and I can't sleep to save my life. Is there such a thing as railing insomnia?Want to here something pathetic. I don't want to play poker right now in case my girlfriend wakes up and thinks I got up on pupose to play and therefore am an adict. I hate myself and my life right now.-Bear