How old are you, where you from?

Just curious what the age group on the site is. Tell us how old you are, where are you from and how long have you been playing poker.I am 32 (33 in March). I'm from Fayetteville, GA just south of Atlanta. I've been playing poker for about 7 years.

well dang....looks like I'm going to be the old fart on this thread. dating a 22 year old, that is much too pretty to be with me, and that keeps me young :wink: 36 Seattle Wa Been playing hold'em since i was 20...sure wish i took it serious back then, maybe i could have been the youngest in 1989 instead of hellmuth :D to win the wsop. i've been playing pretty serious for about 5 years

Well I am 50!! And live in New Hampshire.  I hope that twenty two year old is not my daughter.
:shock: yeah her dad is only 7 years older than me, but we get along. the first meeting was kind of awkward.
yeah her dad is only 7 years older than me, but we get along. the first meeting was kind of awkward.
Ya Think? I know if I ever have a daughter and when she's 22 she brings home a guy 7 years younger than me I'll be talking to him with my shotgun sitting across my lap. :D

18 Wisconsin... Within 2 years it might be 20 Las Vegas though... (No Not because I'm going pro lol don't even begin to think about that).Started reading poker books on my 15th Birthday, My dad told me I could get a lot better at 7 Card Stud if I'd read up on it. (I played with him and his friends), and well... I've been hooked ever since.

Many of you, I am old enough to be your mom. So that is enough said about age! What I do have going for me is that I live in sunny Central Florida. Playing poker about a year, been interested in board, card and other games all of my life!

i'm 24. i just moved to denver, colorado from san francisco, california (lived previously in boulder, co; seattle, wa; evergreen, co; bethesda, md & washington, dc). how long have i been playing poker? well the first time i remember playing poker i must have been about 13 (won about $20 playing draw for quarters :D) but i've only been avidly playing poker for lets say three years now.

I'm 29 and live in the Chicago area. Been playing a bit under a year now, almost entirely online, though a bit of live.I'm very into it, and own like 25 books and keep getting more. :)Only a few duds so far (books), I mostly go off friends (real life and online) recommendations and book reviews. Mason Malmuth gives quite good book reviews imo.

Looks like I'm one of the old fogies; 40 years old, married with 3 young daughters. Live in Los Gatos, California.I used to play a lot in high school and college; I can remember playing from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m...Didn't have time to play at a B&M but with online poker taking off, I've picked up poker again. There are a lot more books now than in the past!Action Dan is my idol; if he can make the final table of the WSOP at his age twice in the past few years, then anything is possible!