sex, f'ing, or making love

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our question is what happens when u only like somebody...i mean there's some feelings but ur not in love....what do u call "sex" at that point?
Call me old fashion but I just call it...Friends with benefits.My oppinion, it is the best kind of sex.
Friends with benefits is great until the girl you are seeing becomes so emotionally attached because she cant handle just being "friends with benefits" and goes into full on psycho stalker mode... yeah that was pretty scaryThis can go both ways obvioux, not just the girls who get attached

So, on a semi related note, have I officially become a poker junkie when, in the middle of the night, I reach over to cuddle my wife, fondle her breasts and think to myself "woot, i have top set in my hand."Yeah I think so too. :(Ray

our question is what happens when u only like somebody...i mean there's some feelings but ur not in love....what do u call "sex" at that point?
Call me old fashion but I just call it...Friends with benefits.My oppinion, it is the best kind of sex.
I knew I liked you.
Us poker chicks have to stay together. ;)Nikki... I think I read almost everyone of your post. You are awesome! :club:
Friends with benefits is great until the girl you are seeing becomes so emotionally attached because she cant handle just being "friends with benefits" and goes into full on psycho stalker mode... yeah that was pretty scaryThis can go both ways obvioux, not just the girls who get attached
Yes. Trust me. It has gone both ways. I have had to change my phone number before and have the company I work for remove me from the voice mail system.Oh... and I married a friend with benefits. And I lived with another.But I have had a few times where it was truely a friend with benefits situation and it was great.
I knew I liked you.
Us poker chicks have to stay together. ;)Nikki... I think I read almost everyone of your post. You are awesome! :club:
Thank you darling. I write some crazy shit. Yes, poker chicks unite!
  • 1 year later...

My fiance and I started as friends with benefits. Turns out she was close to cutting me off when I decided I was starting to like her more in "that way" and asked her out on some normal dates. The rest is history...P.S. Friends with benefits is definitely some of the best sex there is.

gosteelers98: stab stab stabvvganeshavv: repeatgosteelers98: exactlygosteelers98: you're catchin onvvganeshavv: i'm gonna take ur advice tonightgosteelers98: haha, you should
Wow, this thread means a lot more now than it did over a year ago.Lucky, lucky Jarret.
Wow, this thread means a lot more now than it did over a year ago.Lucky, lucky Jarret.
Yea, I was looking for something else and thought I'd bump this.Hopefully it was him! :club:
ok, just cuz the subject is sorta gay, this post actually has some meaning to it. here it goes:my friend and i were discussing the different situations when two individuals decide to engage in such activities...1.- f'ing - this is the hardcore stuff, one night stands type of deal...2.- sex - the boring, routine, everyday kind3.- making love - speaks for itself...when u really love someone yada yada yada...our question is what happens when u only like somebody...i mean there's some feelings but ur not in love....what do u call "sex" at that point?
Which category would a Dirty Sanchez go in? I vote for making love.
I'm more of a fan of the "hot carl"
I'm more of a fan of the "hot carl"
I'm so proud of all of you who have been bumping classic threads the last few days. My productivity at work has been abysmal. Sam, I prefer the Houdini. Take her from behind, pull out, spit on her back, then when she turns around, nut on her face.On topic, I've found that FwB sex is a heck of a lot kinkier than other types. I'm a fan.
Yeah, because there's no way she's letting you get away with that unless she loves you.
Yeah, because there's no way she's letting you get away with that unless she loves you.
Or she's got really really really really really really really really really really really *big breath* really really really really really really really really really really *croaking cause I'm out of breath again* bad self esteem.
Or she's got really really really really really really really really really really really *big breath* really really really really really really really really really really *croaking cause I'm out of breath again* self esteem.
Wow, you were so out of breath you forgot the adjective! A new record!
Let's be serious here. I was saying love because of the intimate moment it entails, not because of the depth of the relationship.