daniel is cute? lol...seriously?

cough:::queer:::cough
LMAO...ya....WTF kinda poll is this
lMao...it's a poll/thread designed to initiate dialogue among people interested in responding. Is it working?As for the "queer" reference again...nice avatar....do you drive a BIG Dodge Ram too?are you not confident in your masculinity?tell me about your mother?
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between men seeing a guy as 'cute' or whatever and a girl seeing another girl as cute in a dress is probably a matter of culture, honestly. Guys are supposed to be manly. It would not be manly to comment "you're right honey, Wayne Brady does look adorable in those sweaters!" ... However, in an all-guy situation, a guy will say "Yeah dude, that looks good, you should pick up a few numbers at the club. Now let's go, jesus, I feel like I've been waiting on the wifey to get ready or something."Dictionary.com all that lousy bs!
I agree with you on this, but I don't find it difficult to tell which guys I think are attractive and not. Most (american) males are afraid to even CONSIDER that thought in their mind because they would never want to be gay, or thought of as gay. Even ones that weren't strictly brought up in a religion that says homosexuality is wrong. My ex-gf and I used to comment on people of both sexes we passed as far as activeness. I don't see it as a big deal. But most guys seem to. *shrug*Now opinions about cute/attractive can differ, but that's the same with 3 guys talking about a woman.For the record, this guy says Negreanu is cute, though the majority of it is his manner and personality.
For the record, this guy says Negreanu is cute, though the majority of it is his manner and personality.
You talkin bout me? If so.....For the record, I did not say anyone was cute (Charlize Theron is as frickin hot as can be). If you read closely you will see that it says...Daniel is cute?
  • 1 month later...
A third post and a "tool" reference....hmmmmm! Slide the hangers out of the way and come on out!
lol.. that actually is pretty good. and you seem confused as to repeated posts in this thread? well, i was under the impression that we were communicating...by the way...when someome has been raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong and offensive, why do they always get accused of being gay? that, sir is just as ignorant as my dislike for the homosexual lifestyle.
I'm startin to crush on you.....(_x_) <<<<<<<<PM me!!!!!!!!
Gross dude... where did you learn this stuff man?Actually the other day I saw one like this:8====D (_x_)lol.F.uckin sick.lol.
Well, for one thing, most of us just cant tell. I am repeatedly baffled by how some guys are 'hot' and some guys are 'not' they look pretty similar to me... I think beauty in women is a much more straightforward attribute, whereas its somewhat more vague for men.
never thought about it like that, but truer words were never spoken, it takes 2 seconds to distinct between a hot girl and a "decent looking girl" and even less than that if the girl is butt ugly (then you look away ASAP..lmao) :D
holy cow where did you find that quote?!? that was from a while back, no? either im missing something, or you have the most amazing memory/forum searching abilities known to man.
aaah aaah aaaahilliteratehomophobechoo
lolas for the illiterate part... that, sir, is inquorrektim not a homophobe, just not a fan of guys who call other guys "cute". im not afraid at all. and man... this thread is pretty gay. just a hint.
Not a homophobe eh...coulda fooled me by this post.
I THINK HE'S ATTRACTIVE!!!(This is so the girls will think i have a feminine side and that i'm secure of my sexuality enough to recognize attractive features in my fellow male species.)
lolas for the illiterate part... that, sir, is inquorrektim not a homophobe, just not a fan of guys who call other guys "cute". im not afraid at all. and man... this thread is pretty gay. just a hint.
psst... hey guys... if u act comfortable with homosexual people, girls find that attractive... trust me... and to be honest WHO CARES if you're gay or not or if ppl think you're gay or not... you know your own sexual orientation, right? Other people don't "make" you gay or straight... SO stop being insecure
consider yourself fooled, ignoramous.
obviously he's cute, money or no money, and I am being sincere. I truly, truly truly have dated my fair share of broke ass crackers in this world.
care to date one more? :shock:
If you treat me like the woman I am, I will! (ie. really good treatment stylez)

The reasons you have listed have little to do with Daniel's attractiveness. He is cute (not my preferred type, but cute nonetheless), he is nice, he has the SKILLS and apparently he has some dough.What makes Daniel so attractive is his OUTGOING, FUNNY, CHARMING, WITTY PERSONALITY!Looks fade, money comes and goes but it is the personality that counts! :D

I have "fallen in love" with Daniel..... He is sexy... I mean SEXY..... I don't care about his money... I dont care if he is a Poker superstar..... You can see some of my posts... from along time ago.... I thought he was cute from the git-go..... I have pictures in my work-cube of Daniel and... actually have him on my screen saver on my cell.... A little obsessed... probably.... Oh well... :oops:

I have "fallen in love" with Daniel..... He is sexy... I mean SEXY..... I don't care about his money... I dont care if he is a Poker superstar..... You can see some of my posts... from along time ago.... I thought he was cute from the git-go..... I have pictures in my work-cube of Daniel and... actually have him on my screen saver on my cell.... A little obsessed... probably.... Oh well... :oops:
from the sound of this post they seem to have computers for the blind.by the way, tell your seeing eye dog to remind you when you post the EXACT same thing twice in the same thread.