daniel is cute? lol...seriously?

Hey, it appears the chicks dig Daniel. Is it his money, looks...or his willingness to respond and help anyone on the face of the earth? The guy is everywhere. ExampleNo "stuffing" the ballot box Daniel!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cough:::queer:::cough
aaah aaah aaaahilliteratehomophobechoo
lolas for the illiterate part... that, sir, is inquorrektim not a homophobe, just not a fan of guys who call other guys "cute". im not afraid at all. and man... this thread is pretty gay. just a hint.

il·lit·er·ate Pronunciation: (")i(l)-'li-t(&-)r&tFunction: adjectiveEtymology: Middle English, from Latin illiteratus, from in- + litteratus literate1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledgesynonym see IGNORANT- illiterate noun- il·lit·er·ate·ly adverb- il·lit·er·ate·ness noun Two questions...1. Where did I say he was cute? and2. Why have you posted in this "gay" thread twice? hint hint to you maybe

haha. what a toolwhat'd ya score on SAT verbal? just outta curiosity... i did just fine myself.ya know... if the whole illiteracy thing is such an issue.learn to chill man. this whole thread is totally queer and you needed to be informed. i was just tryin to help ya out.

Is Daniel Cute?I don't know, but my mom (all 63 years of her) has a big crush!

A third post and a "tool" reference....hmmmmm! Slide the hangers out of the way and come on out!
lol.. that actually is pretty good. and you seem confused as to repeated posts in this thread? well, i was under the impression that we were communicating...by the way...when someome has been raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong and offensive, why do they always get accused of being gay? that, sir is just as ignorant as my dislike for the homosexual lifestyle.

I have "fallen in love" with Daniel..... He is sexy... I mean SEXY..... I don't care about his money... I dont care if he is a Poker superstar.....You can see some of my posts... from along time ago.... I thought he was cute from the git-go.....I have pictures in my work-cube of Daniel and... actually have him on my screen saver on my cell....A little obsessed... probably....Oh well... :oops:

I have a little crush on Daniel, and his fiancee for that matter. They are an attractive couple. When he is on TV I say to my husband, "Look, my boyfriend is on TV!"Why is it that men are loathe to recognize attractiveness or other positive attributes in other men? Girls don't think others are gay because they say another girl "looks cute in that dress," or something.Nikki

A third post and a "tool" reference....hmmmmm! Slide the hangers out of the way and come on out!
lol.. that actually is pretty good. and you seem confused as to repeated posts in this thread? well, i was under the impression that we were communicating...by the way...when someome has been raised to believe that homosexuality is wrong and offensive, why do they always get accused of being gay? that, sir is just as ignorant as my dislike for the homosexual lifestyle.
I'm startin to crush on you.....(_x_) <<<<<<<<PM me!!!!!!!!
I have a little crush on Daniel, and his fiancee for that matter. They are an attractive couple. When he is on TV I say to my husband, "Look, my boyfriend is on TV!"Why is it that men are loathe to recognize attractiveness or other positive attributes in other men? Girls don't think others are gay because they say another girl "looks cute in that dress," or something.Nikki
Well, for one thing, most of us just cant tell. I am repeatedly baffled by how some guys are 'hot' and some guys are 'not' they look pretty similar to me... I think beauty in women is a much more straightforward attribute, whereas its somewhat more vague for men. And DigitialMonkey stop posting dictionary quotes! thats my thing!
And DigitialMonkey stop posting dictionary quotes! thats my thing!
thing Pronunciation: 'thi[ng]Function: nounEtymology: Middle English, from Old English, thing, assembly; akin to Old High German ding thing, assembly, Gothic theihs time1 a : a matter of concern : AFFAIR <many things to do> b plural : state of affairs in general or within a specified or implied sphere <things are improving> c : a particular state of affairs : SITUATION <look at this thing another way> d : EVENT, CIRCUMSTANCE <that shooting was a terrible thing>2 a : DEED, ACT, ACCOMPLISHMENT <do great things> b : a product of work or activity <likes to build things> c : the aim of effort or activity <the thing is to get well>3 a : a separate and distinct individual quality, fact, idea, or usually entity b : the concrete entity as distinguished from its appearances c : a spatial entity d : an inanimate object distinguished from a living being4 a plural : POSSESSIONS, EFFECTS <pack your things> b : whatever may be possessed or owned or be the object of a right c : an article of clothing <not a thing to wear> d plural : equipment or utensils especially for a particular purpose <bring the tea things>5 : an object or entity not precisely designated or capable of being designated <use this thing>6 a : DETAIL, POINT <checks every little thing> b : a material or substance of a specified kind <avoid fatty things>7 a : a spoken or written observation or point b : IDEA, NOTION <says the first thing he thinks of> c : a piece of news or information <couldn't get a thing out of him>8 : INDIVIDUAL <not a living thing in sight>9 : the proper or fashionable way of behaving, talking, or dressing -- used with the10 a : a mild obsession or phobia <has a thing about driving>; also : the object of such an obsession or phobia b : something (as an activity) that makes a strong appeal to the individual : FORTE, SPECIALTY <letting students do their own thing -- Newsweek> <I think travelling is very much a novelist's thing -- Philip Larkin>
Somebody please delete this thread
...spins wheel...shoooshshshshssss tickticktick tick tick tick... I'm sorry the wheel lands on "keep thread"we may spin again later though...cross your fingers
Why is it that men are loathe to recognize attractiveness or other positive attributes in other men? Girls don't think others are gay because they say another girl "looks cute in that dress," or something.Nikki
I think Elaine from Seinfeld puts it the best in an episode where Jerry is dating a nudist who walks around the apartment naked all the time. Eventually Jerry is walking around naked in the apartment with her. Elaine explains why men shouldn't walk around naked:"a woman's body is a work of art. a man's body is utilitarian. its for getting around. like a Jeep."Enough said?

I was wondering why my site was getting hits from here. Guess my post on my blog has been used as an example.Yes. He is cute as a button. Trust me, it has nothing to do with money. I am a professional dealer and I see men with money all the time. I think it is just his whole package, smarts, looks, personality.But alas, he is taken as am I. Heh

The difference between men seeing a guy as 'cute' or whatever and a girl seeing another girl as cute in a dress is probably a matter of culture, honestly. Guys are supposed to be manly. It would not be manly to comment "you're right honey, Wayne Brady does look adorable in those sweaters!" ... However, in an all-guy situation, a guy will say "Yeah dude, that looks good, you should pick up a few numbers at the club. Now let's go, jesus, I feel like I've been waiting on the wifey to get ready or something."Also, girls tend to look a bit deeper than strictly looks. A girl could be laying in a completely unprovocative position, but if she's hot, then she's hot, that's it. But for a girl to say a guy is hot, it has a lot to do with how he presents himself other than his pure aesthetics, you could say. The way he walks, whether he smiles, how he smiles blah blah blah I got bored with my own freakin' post.Basically, women are awesome when they aren't a pain in the ass, and guys are simple and easy to get along with. That's my factoid of the day.Dictionary.com all that lousy bs!

my wife thimks josh arieh is cute ewwwwww.. i still dont know why this post is here..and better yet i dont know why im responding....ohh yeah 37 minutes till my sng starts now i remember

I think I can shed some light on a couple things...1. people that post or read threads like this but say they do not like them are usually here because they want to find out what kind of dorky or obsessive things people say when people ask this type of thing. I call it "The Car Accident Phenomenon" you know it's gonna turn your stomach, but you gotta look anyway.2. MEN will say a guy is attractive,,,but bi-curious men put it in print somplace for others too see.3. People that say they don't like Homosexuality are not homophobes they are honest. If you don't like a PERSON because they are gay THAT may be homophobic. 4. yeah this thread is trending twoards "queer eye for the poker guy"

Well, for one thing, most of us just cant tell. I am repeatedly baffled by how some guys are 'hot' and some guys are 'not' they look pretty similar to me... I think beauty in women is a much more straightforward attribute, whereas its somewhat more vague for men.  
never thought about it like that, but truer words were never spoken, it takes 2 seconds to distinct between a hot girl and a "decent looking girl" and even less than that if the girl is butt ugly (then you look away ASAP..lmao) :D