reefer and poker

This is the best thread ever. I almost always smoke out of a pipe, no reason why really mainly because I cannot roll a J ...... I know I know but Ive been smokin 3-4 yrs and Ive never really tried to learn...advantages/disadvantages.Did I mention this was the best thread ever on FCP.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best thread ever. I almost always smoke out of a pipe, no reason why really mainly because I cannot roll a J ...... I know I know but Ive been smokin 3-4 yrs and Ive never really tried to learn...advantages/disadvantages.Did I mention this was the best thread ever on FCP.
Scottsdale.. Arizona? Vegas ain't that far away... It's good up here I promise
Scottsdale.. Arizona? Vegas ain't that far away... It's good up here I promise
Ill be up there around the end of November.... well definatly blaze one up. 8)
Just curious,Who here Rolls and who here Bowls?If you roll do you do it old school or new school? (unfiltered/ filtered)Who Spliffs (Tobac / Herb)?Who smokes their roaches? :sick: Who baptises their doobers?Who Vaporizes and who has used the Volcano (Likes/ Dislikes)And who makes their own oil?Again just curious, oh and to answer my own questions I:Only roll unless I have some good hash then I'll bowl it.Filter alwaysUse only zig-zag whitesNever BaptiseThink Roach Doobies are sickNever Spliff Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)If there's anything else I can think of I'll add it later.AL
Roll or Bowl: Whatever is handy! I prefer J's, they are easier to smoke while driving :wink: Blunts are my Fav though, and love the occasional bong tokinUnfiltered J's alwaysI will smoke my roachesAs for vaporizing, oil and baptizing...never heard of it, I am just an old fashoned pot head from Ohio who likes to get high!By the way, this is a great post. I think MJ helps my poker game. I am not a drinker, so reefer keeps me havin a good time along with focasing on the game.

-I bowl it just to not go crazy...but I enjoy a nice j (which may lead to steady smoking all day....baaaaaaad....feel like I've wasted enuff days by smoking too much...a little older now...)-Never filter-Sometimes you don't have a choice of papes...even emptied a cigarette one time when couldn't find papes...smoked out of an apple when i couldn't find a bowl-Never Baptise -Roach Doobies are often smoked...and can be glory in times of drought (edit: don't lie to yourselves...you know you've smoked roaches...you know you've smoked resin...)-I like to spliff sometimes...depends on the smoke...-Never made oil...

Discuss.
All I know is that Trenchtown Rock is one of my 3 favorite songs of all time. Dont know much about Peter Tosh though.
Tosh could smoke larger quanties of weed than Marley.
I would seriously debate this.
A pound a week. Or was it a day? I heard it in a documentary. Of course this is towards the end of his life.p.s. I really got no clue. :wink:
Discuss.
All I know is that Trenchtown Rock is one of my 3 favorite songs of all time. Dont know much about Peter Tosh though.
Tosh could smoke larger quanties of weed than Marley.
I would seriously debate this.
A pound a week. Or was it a day? I heard it in a documentary. Of course this is towards the end of his life.p.s. I really got no clue. :wink:
I think Marley could do a pound a week, but a pound a day? Not possible, you'd green out or pass out long before you could consume that much in such a short timespan.