reefer and poker

You read that book?You have a doorman?Man, I need to roll with you.I'm coming to NY. Seriously, I'm leaving right now. I'm gonna hitchhike though to save on gas. Rules of the Road.I live by the book.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You read that book?You have a doorman?Man, I need to roll with you.I'm coming to NY.  Seriously, I'm leaving right now.  I'm gonna hitchhike though to save on gas.  Rules of the Road.I live by the book.
I did not actually read that book.I do have a doorman but only for another 3 weeks.....moving to the suburbs with my gf.you are always welcome Ron....who cares if we have never met....you seem like good people to me. plus I trust all dolphins fans implicitly.
You read that book?You have a doorman?Man, I need to roll with you.I'm coming to NY.  Seriously, I'm leaving right now.  I'm gonna hitchhike though to save on gas.  Rules of the Road.I live by the book.
I did not actually read that book.I do have a doorman but only for another 3 weeks.....moving to the suburbs with my gf.you are always welcome Ron....who cares if we have never met....you seem like good people to me. plus I trust all dolphins fans implicitly.
Where you moving to Cane? I grew up down in Mahopac. I love that area. I miss having such easy access to the City.
It was nice to watch a football team I like throw on third down and twelve instead of running a draw.  So far so good.
what a great way to describe the Wannstedt era....I really couldnt agree more. Dead serious.
Where you moving to Cane? I grew up down in Mahopac. I love that area. I miss having such easy access to the City.
We are moving to New Providence.....near the short hills mall
I was in San Fran two months ago.  A friend out there has a card for the cannibis clubs.  You are right it was tremendous.  Not as good as delivery in manhattan....but better than anything else I have had in the states.Cali product is fantastic....I was actually including norcal in Pac. NW by the way.  San Fran is a lot more like oregon than LA.
LOL, so true regarding SF being more Oregon then La. People up here dislike SoCal for some reason. As a fan of the Lakers and Dodgers living in SF Bay Area, I feel the brunt of that hatred often. :-) I guess it is because the two cultures are different. Los Angeles is about perfection, and everyone looking the same; SF is about being yourself, no matter what that is. Since the 60s, SF has always had that 'hippy' mentality to a certain extent, which is in complete contrast to the 'Hollywood' mentality down there.Ha, I appreciate them both though so I get the best of both worlds; cool hippies to smoke pot with, and hot wanna-be actresses with fake everything to look at.Patrick
We are moving to New Providence.....near the short hills mall
I'm gonna assume that's Jersey, 'cause I can't place it off the top of my head, but it has been a while since I've lived down there. Good for you guys, though. Now you just need a Volvo & a white picket fence and you'll be fully domesticated... :wink:

don't forget the chocolate lab.he's 23 though so she probaby likes other girls. so Cane's suburbia includes trips to the local strip club and picking up other girls for threesomes. Weed, cash, college, NY, and FL, travel, poker, vegas, and golf. Cane is living my life. C0cksucker. I still luv ya though.although, I was just doing the math. 23, you must've been like 14 going to the old Bradley's

don't forget the chocolate lab.he's 23 though so she probaby likes other girls. so Cane's suburbia includes trips to the local strip club and picking up other girls for threesomes. Weed, cash, college, NY, and FL, travel, poker, vegas, and golf. Cane is living my life. C0cksucker. I still luv ya though.although, I was just doing the math. 23, you must've been like 14 going to the old Bradley's
first time I was drinking at Bradley's I was 15. good math. I have photographic evidence (two pictures) of my girlfriend kissing other (hot!) girls. Something to show the kids someday if she gets out of line.Sadly, you cant have a dog at our soon-to-be apt. complex. Cats are fine though. go figure.I traded in my old car for an SUV....volvo is just too much.
first time I was drinking at Bradley's I was 15. good math. I have photographic evidence (two pictures) of my girlfriend kissing other (hot!) girls. Something to show the kids someday if she gets out of line.Sadly, you cant have a dog at our soon-to-be apt. complex. Cats are fine though. go figure.I traded in my old car for an SUV....volvo is just too much.
God I'm good.
I can't believe how cheap pot is for the rest of you, but I have a feeling there is a reason for that. Vegas prices look like they come close at $300 an oz (I wouldn't know how much crappy pot is here though..Haven't had to lower myself to that level since HS), but that would be the lower end of prices here for above average pot.Patrick
I hope you don't think $300 US/oz is cheap. I can get an oz for under $200 Cdn from several sources. If $300/oz is cheap for you, I am very very sorry.
I can't believe how cheap pot is for the rest of you, but I have a feeling there is a reason for that. Vegas prices look like they come close at $300 an oz (I wouldn't know how much crappy pot is here though..Haven't had to lower myself to that level since HS), but that would be the lower end of prices here for above average pot.Patrick
I hope you don't think $300 US/oz is cheap. I can get an oz for under $200 Cdn from several sources. If $300/oz is cheap for you, I am very very sorry.
Come to Northern California.$300 will get you an oz of above average pot, or really good pot if you have a hook up. For the most part however, an oz of quality pot will be $350+. $50 an 1/8th is standard; I can't remember the last time I saw someone selling an 1/8th for less. At the Cannabis clubs, they have stuff for $40-45 an 1/8 as well, but it's that same price all the way up. So if you wanted an ounce, it would be $45 x 8, etc etc. The pot in NorCal is very good; Mediterranean climate = year round growing. Like I said in my first post, I've smoked very good pot from north of the border, but it's not anything above what we have here. If you can get a quality BC strand, then great, but otherwise it's nothing special. I've smoked what people from different parts of the country consider their 'great pot', and besides a few decent strands from Oregon, it's all crap as far as I'm concerned. Believe me or not, the pot is just better here, period. You also have to realize the cost of living in general is higher in the Bay Area. We make more money, we pay more in rent, we pay more for pot. Don't feel sorry for me though; there is a reason our cost of living is high, and I'll gladly deal with the cost in exchange for where I live.Patrick

PMJackson:The only ganja I've smoked in Cali I brought with me from home, otherwise I've never smoked Americano herb, I don't think it gets imported north of the border too much, but I will agree that the stuff all along the pacific has to be good. Vancouver Island is a tropical climate and some of the outdoor there is world renouned. Northern Cali or Oregon gets the same sun and has the same amounty of hipster geneticists, growing with the same time honered traditions that only true growers know about. Nothing quite like a stabalized breed whose mother has been inbred for 20+ generations,Unfortunatly there's not too much news about Americano herb here, it's always about our herb going to the Americanos.Fact #1- The biggest industry in British Columbia is Bud at over 3 bn dollars a year, with #2 being Forestry followed by oil and gas.Fact #2- Per Capita: 1 in 6 houses in Vancouver are a grow op, probably 1 in 2 or 3 in places like Nelson BCFact #3- The cumilative acreage for all outdoor ops in British Columbia is equal to in size to Yosemite National Parkthe first two facts are off of http://www.cannabisculture.comthe last one I read in a repot a few years ago on the DEA websitewhat this has to do with Poker I no longer know ;-)AL

PMJackson:The only ganja I've smoked in Cali I brought with me from home, otherwise I've never smoked Americano herb, I don't think it gets imported north of the border too much, but I will agree that the stuff all along the pacific has to be good. Vancouver Island is a tropical climate and some of the outdoor there is world renouned. Northern Cali or Oregon gets the same sun and has the same amounty of hipster geneticists, growing with the same time honered traditions that only true growers know about. Nothing quite like a stabalized breed whose mother has been inbred for 20+ generations,Unfortunatly there's not too much news about Americano herb here, it's always about our herb going to the Americanos.Fact #1- The biggest industry in British Columbia is Bud at over 3 bn dollars a year, with #2 being Forestry followed by oil and gas.Fact #2- Per Capita: 1 in 6 houses in Vancouver are a grow op, probably 1 in 2 or 3 in places like Nelson BCFact #3- The cumilative acreage for all outdoor ops in British Columbia is equal to in size to Yosemite National Parkthe first two facts are off of http://www.cannabisculture.comthe last one I read in a repot a few years ago on the DEA websitewhat this has to do with Poker I no longer know ;-)AL
Yeah, I imagine it's like NorCal, where what is exported is not as good as what you can find around town. Like I said, the first few times I smoked 'BC' it wasn't too impressive...Lots of really small nugs, kinda dense. I'm not a big fan of really dense pot; it burns like coal, very hot. The 'BC' the cannabis clubs have though is much better from what I've seen. I doubt it's truly imported though; it's probably just a pure strand grown from seeds by the clubs themselves.I do recall another good batch from Canada that my 'friend' got a few years back, but I can't remember if it had a name, or what city/province it was from. That was a much more aesthetically pleasing pot; easier to smoke, better tasting, etc. Seemed more of the quality of what I was used to.Yeah, a tropical climate can be good as long as it's not to wet. You can still grow good outdoor pot, but only during a certain season (for example, in Hawaii). NorCal is perfect for outdoor growing because it never gets too cold in the winter, so you can grow year round, and our rainfall isn't too bad. It's mostly in northern-northern California though; Humboldt County, Mendecino County, etc. That's a more rural area then the Bay Area etc. Santa Cruz County produces some good pot, but the price is usually much higher for large quanities (lbs) then from up north.Heh, true probably nothing to do with poker anymore...I can get it back on topic though.Who here has been to Aruba? What's the pot scene like down there? On that same vein of thought, who has flown out of country recently? I'd prefer to come prepared, but not sure how risky that would be. Patrick
On that same vein of thought, who has flown out of country recently? I'd prefer to come prepared, but not sure how risky that would be.
Very risky.But if your going to do it anyways, go with activated carbon filters, you can get em for litter boxes and such. zip lock the herb, wrap in carbon filters and the dogs don't know any better. Also keep it in your checked luggage not your carry on, when they ask you the three questions#1 Did you personally pack your bags?#2 Have you left your bag unattended at any time?#3 Has anyone else had access to your bag at any time?answer yes, no, and no,any wrong answers at any time gets your bags searched.Also using an anti static bag with lead linings will dull the x-rays, these are used for Hard Drives and sensitive electronic goods that are useless after they've been flooded with x-rays.After all that, just don't do it. A smuggling charge isn't worth the hassle, If your caught, you'll never be allowed to travel internationally again. However if you are travelling domestically your chances are a lot higher of getting away with it because "they" are more concerned about weapons than they are drugs.Please don't follow my advise, it's worked for me in the past but it is really really stupid. I just posted this for informative purposes.AL
Please don't follow my advise, it's worked for me in the past but it is really really stupid. I just posted this for informative purposes.AL
LOL, I love that line.Ha, I wouldn't do anything. My guest however...He's gotta earn his way somehow doesn't he? ;-)Patrick
I'd prefer to come prepared, but not sure how risky that would be.
Traveling can be risky. While going to Alaska my buddy brought about an oz, that he just finished growing himself (fabulous stuff by the way) and while we were at the reno airport he stashed it in his pants and we went through security. Now keep in mind that the amount he had was probably the cause becase you just can't cover the smell of freshly trimmed and manucured bud. But the gaurd could totally smell it and pulled him to the side. The guard went to his boss and wispered in his ear, his boss then looks at all of us and says, "I don't care, do what you want." The gaurd came back to my friend and said "Have a nice day sir". So in short you can travel, you may not get caught, you may get caught and get a cool guard who doesn't care. Either way try to put it in an air tight bag, preferably one of those food saver, "suck the air out" to keep everything fresh bags. That's how my dad ( yes my dad, my whole family burns, makes for good family outings) takes it when he travels down to Mexico all the time. Never been an issue with him.
I'd prefer to come prepared, but not sure how risky that would be.
Traveling can be risky. While going to Alaska my buddy brought about an oz, that he just finished growing himself (fabulous stuff by the way) and while we were at the reno airport he stashed it in his pants and we went through security. Now keep in mind that the amount he had was probably the cause becase you just can't cover the smell of freshly trimmed and manucured bud. But the gaurd could totally smell it and pulled him to the side. The guard went to his boss and wispered in his ear, his boss then looks at all of us and says, "I don't care, do what you want." The gaurd came back to my friend and said "Have a nice day sir". So in short you can travel, you may not get caught, you may get caught and get a cool guard who doesn't care. Either way try to put it in an air tight bag, preferably one of those food saver, "suck the air out" to keep everything fresh bags. That's how my dad ( yes my dad, my whole family burns, makes for good family outings) takes it when he travels down to Mexico all the time. Never been an issue with him.
Yeah, I've never had any problems with domestic flights. I already have a 'system' for those. :-)Patrick

I'll be honest, I've never seen so many people have such a civil and organized discussion on marijuana in my life.We should open an FCP marijuana forum.Oh, BUMP.P.S. I love you all.

Much respect to NoCal.. I was including the mountains of Northern California as part of the Pac NorthWest.. perhaps you guys don't consider it, but I do.. the best weed in teh country comes from Sanfransico North, all the way to the border....and yeah, I know there are kind buds everywhere.. you odn't judge a regions weed on it's top ten percent, but on it's bottem 10 percent. The top 10 percent is relativly even across teh country.. but it's the "lower" grades that differentiante the pac nw from the rest of the coutntry. And I have seen three seeds in 5 years living in the Pac Northwest.I may be quitting, but I'd still endourse Pac NW weed.. to qoute Peter Tosh..Legalize it.. and I'll advertize it..

my friend sent me some keef (spelling??) from amsterdam and it arrived last night.BONUS!Sprinkled it to great effect. Junk food never tasted so good.Then I was so toasted I started thinking of chappelle's crack sprinkle routine....."well let's just sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here" ----come back dave chappelle we miss you