reefer and poker

my friend sent me some keef  (spelling??) from amsterdam and it arrived last night.BONUS!Sprinkled it to great effect.   Junk food never tasted so good.Then I was so toasted I started thinking of chappelle's crack sprinkle routine....."well let's just sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here" ----come back dave chappelle we miss you
Keef straight fucks you up! Good call. And from Amsterdam! Shit can I come hang out with you? I'm SoCal so I'll drive up. Maybe a little sesh then a tourney?
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend sent me some keef  (spelling??) from amsterdam and it arrived last night.BONUS!Sprinkled it to great effect.   Junk food never tasted so good.Then I was so toasted I started thinking of chappelle's crack sprinkle routine....."well let's just sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here" ----come back dave chappelle we miss you
Keef straight fucks you up! Good call. And from Amsterdam! Shit can I come hang out with you? I'm SoCal so I'll drive up. Maybe a little sesh then a tourney?
while I love your enthusiasm and the idea of a session then a tourney is a good one....I am on the east coast.that is one hell of a drive.

Just curious,Who here Rolls and who here Bowls?If you roll do you do it old school or new school? (unfiltered/ filtered)Who Spliffs (Tobac / Herb)?Who smokes their roaches? :sick: Who baptises their doobers?Who Vaporizes and who has used the Volcano (Likes/ Dislikes)And who makes their own oil?Again just curious, oh and to answer my own questions I:Only roll unless I have some good hash then I'll bowl it.Filter alwaysUse only zig-zag whitesNever BaptiseThink Roach Doobies are sickNever Spliff Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)If there's anything else I can think of I'll add it later.AL

Just curious,Who here Rolls and who here Bowls?If you roll do you do it old school or new school? (unfiltered/ filtered)Who Spliffs (Tobac / Herb)?Who smokes their roaches? :sick: Who baptises their doobers?Who Vaporizes and who has used the Volcano (Likes/ Dislikes)And who makes their own oil?Again just curious, oh and to answer my own questions I:Only roll unless I have some good hash then I'll bowl it.Filter alwaysUse only zig-zag whitesNever BaptiseThink Roach Doobies are sickNever Spliff Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)If there's anything else I can think of I'll add it later.AL
I vaporize. Have a volcano knock off. It is great. slightly different high than smoking but still damn good. Plus my lungs dont hurt!!
Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)AL
I love a good hash oil...heh, most people don't know how it's made.As far as your questions, I guess I'm all about variety. I prefer water based, but I find myself rolling more and more joints as of late. I always use a crutch (I assume that's what you mean by filtered?), and I keep both orange and white zzs around.Oh, and I keep a small glass pipe in my golf bag at all times. :-)Patrick

Oil preperation should be standard knowledge to any self respecting toker. If you don't know how, search on http://www.erowid.com , that should be enough to get one started. I've learned from the best, and I had a good supply of chems where I used to work, Pure 99% Ipa right off the train.I've wasted a lot of good herb trying to extract using various solvents such as Heptane/Hexanol, Acetone, Methyl Ethel Keytone, and Methyl Hydrate but have found what I stated earlier to be the best method leaving no residuals. Plus all of the chems I just stated are waaaaay too volitile when under pressure.Anyways, the difference between a good Hash oil and a good Honey oil is Butane, it starts and ends with butane. Oh and cheese cloth, can't forget the cheese cloth. AL

Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)AL
I love a good hash oil...heh, most people don't know how it's made.As far as your questions, I guess I'm all about variety. I prefer water based, but I find myself rolling more and more joints as of late. I always use a crutch (I assume that's what you mean by filtered?), and I keep both orange and white zzs around.Oh, and I keep a small glass pipe in my golf bag at all times. :-)Patrick
You are a man who knows. Sneaking in a bowl at a crappy public course is wonderful.(AND sneaking in a bowl at Shinnecock??? Priceless)
I make Dutch Tulips w zig zag orange. I also posses the skills to produce monster blunts but i'll need a hair dryer for that or it gets gross. :-)  this thread is  :club:
E tu, Brute?
Are you saying the weed is a killer cause I don't want to kill you?
I make Dutch Tulips w zig zag orange. I also posses the skills to produce monster blunts but i'll need a hair dryer for that or it gets gross. :-)  this thread is  :lol:
E tu, Brute?
Are you saying the weed is a killer cause I don't want to kill you?
Not I.. Legalize it, don't Critisize it. Legalize it.. and I'll advertize it.

How did this go from 5 pages to 4? I thought for a second our discussion was getting too um, liberal. Oh and Big D Love your quote, Socretes, that quote in particular is on my top ten, right above gereral Patton's " You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win it be making some other poor dumb b@stard die for his"AL

Just curious,Who here Rolls and who here Bowls?If you roll do you do it old school or new school? (unfiltered/ filtered)Who Spliffs (Tobac / Herb)?Who smokes their roaches? :sick:  Who baptises their doobers?Who Vaporizes and who has used the Volcano (Likes/ Dislikes)And who makes their own oil?Again just curious, oh and to answer my own questions I:Only roll unless I have some good hash then I'll bowl it.Filter alwaysUse only zig-zag whitesNever BaptiseThink Roach Doobies are sickNever Spliff  Make my own oil using first a deep cold Isopropanol extraction then a butane extraction (Makes THE BEST HONEY but you only get about 2 gm from 3/4 of an oz)If there's anything else I can think of I'll add it later.AL
I roll mostly, just have a mini pipe for persey bowls, most of my smoking friends have bongs, so I'll bowl it with them. Filters unless it's an absolute pinner. I roll a mean two pape, and filters help them smoke and you can tell the difference between roaches and butts from rolling tobacco.Zig Zag whites are the shiz, absolutely stick to em.I'm not baptised, so why should my J's?Mmmmm, roach dooobies.Rarely spliffDon't make oil, but I'll sure smoke it.

always w/ a filter, and it's held in place w/ the sticky part of a paper.zig zag whites, unless i wanna try one of those long ass papers to roll a biggie.and i roll, i find a bong messes u up quicktime, then it kinda fades...