september 14th negreanu open main event

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to be the guy to run my KK into PhucLe's AA. Then with a short stack My J6 met Spademan's 68. He hit his 8 and see ya....I finish 13th. Fun tourney...good turnout.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the guy who plays every tourney and still doesn't crack the top 100...My open ended straight flush draw and an overcard just couldn't get there against the powerful K10 on the 9c10c9s board...

well the FCP tourney has officially turned into the NWP kiddie rail tourney from hellPWNEDDONKSTRIKENWP RULZWhere are their parents?
Oh, I forgot...WOOT WOOTand gay jokes, plenty of those
HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!1Those kids are annoying as hell!. "WOOT WOOT"???.. they sould like their 14,and they clutter the chat box with random garbage you cant read a single line

Spademan owes me a good cut after I doubled him up to 8400 before going out in 22nd. He was raising my blind all the time and I get QT suited. A Monster! I push, he calls with his 7's. He beat me with a club flush on the river after I caught a queen on the turn.

well the FCP tourney has officially turned into the NWP kiddie rail tourney from hellPWNEDDONKSTRIKENWP RULZWhere are their parents?
Oh, I forgot...WOOT WOOTand gay jokes, plenty of those
HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!1Those kids are annoying as hell!. "WOOT WOOT"???.. they sould like their 14,and they clutter the chat box with random garbage you cant read a single line
I don't get those kids. Some of them are cool, but many are complete bitches that are obsessed with fcp. Imagine if they had won the forum tourney? There would still be threads about it, but since fcp won it just died because we don't care enough to rub it in their faces.NWP is fun a lot of the time, but they need to get over the completely fabricated forum "rivalry". It's pretty pathetic.
Spademan in good position to repeat, gl man
thnks, I tried.Head's up I figured the only way I could be behind on the flop was if he had a 9.He did.GG all,Nice win Lucky.Hope you can place second to my first next week. :club: Oh, and Marc, well played and good game.Thanks for showing me those A's when I layed down Q's on the flop, that one might have bothered me other-wise. Heh.(Try not to bring the railbirds next time.)
I'm an old man, it's all I got
Hey, social security too.Maybe.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I need to add that to my list of things to do.To do list:Start private social security account as I will be getting zilch of what I have put in over the years and I'll need a nest egg for the cat food.
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I need to add that to my list of things to do.To do list:Start private social security account as I will be getting zilch of what I have put in over the years and I'll need a nest egg for the cat food.
Just do what I do.Smoke as many cig's as you can.Retiring can suck my balls.

completely fabricated forum rivalry? After Druff was on espn there were like 25 different threads bashing him, and the only people defending him were nwpers. Poker is a game, its fun, at nwp we like to make fun of other players, and like cheering on our people. The forum rivalry is clearly not fabricated, it goes both ways. I dont think very many people at nwp actually hate fcp, and I would guess most fcpers dont actually hate nwp, but its so much more fun this way. I don't actually hate anyone on fcp, though some of u can be kind of annoying (as can some nwpers), but its fun to cheer on your forum and call everyone from the other forum donkeys.So whens the next forum tourney so NWP can whip up on you guys? You only won last time because I wasn't a member yet.

Bummer...I was in 5th place at the 90 minute mark when a family problem took me away...I blinded out an hour later in 19th...almost in the money.Congrats to Lucky Clubs and the other money winners.

Bummer...I was in 5th place at the 90 minute mark when a family problem took me away...I blinded out an hout later in 19th...almost in the money.Congrats to Lucky Clubs and the other money winners.
I tried getting you into the money monix, you were one flop away.Seriously though, I really tried. :club:
that was brutalI'm out too, but I outlasted you.....yippeeee :club:
wanna go fornicate in the back room while everyone else finishes playing?
Ron already asked me to meet him in the lobby. But it shouldn't take long. I'll see you in about 3 minutes.
Man, that stung a little bit. How does she know?
I still love you.I just finished watching the finale of Veronica Mars. Wanna make out?
Man I wish I got this last night. I would've been showing up in Idaho right around now. Total curveball with Harry Hamlin being the killer huh?